Selling A Dell Xps M1710 Loaded In Us Vs Bringing It To Bkk And Selling

Slated

I have a 3wk old XPS M1710 w/ T2500, 100gig, 1gig, dvd-r, 7900gtx etc etc

I want to sell it as I've firmed up my decision to relocate.

Is there a chance I'd be able to sell it for more in BKK than in the US even though it's a US unit?

Just thought I'd ask since people have posted about going to the US to buy lappies to take back to BKK.

Thanks for any info

Maybe you can post it in the classified section on this website.

I think you might have a problem getting a good price for it here or even selling it, not much of a market.

Are you going "off the grid" here? Why not keep it.

Maybe you can post it in the classified section on this website.

I think you might have a problem getting a good price for it here or even selling it, not much of a market.

Are you going "off the grid" here? Why not keep it.

bring it with you, good machine, I have a modified Dell D800, it's as good as a medium spec desktop

Is there a chance I'd be able to sell it for more in BKK than in the US even though it's a US unit?

Just thought I'd ask since people have posted about going to the US to buy lappies to take back to BKK.

Thanks for any info

Good machine I have the previous model Gen2 XPS awesome gaming machine. I had to buy my laptop in Canada because I coudn't find any place that sells top spec gaming laptops in Thailand.

Thanks for any info

Good machine I have the previous model Gen2 XPS awesome gaming machine. I had to buy my laptop in Canada because I coudn't find any place that sells top spec gaming laptops in Thailand.

That's kind of why I was thinking maybe I should take it there to sell. It's a bit a of a niche computer, but certainly top of the line. I suppose I'll try throwing an ad in my paper here and see what happens, and if it doesn't sell, I'll bring it with.

Thanks for any info

That's kind of why I was thinking maybe I should take it there to sell. It's a bit a of a niche computer, but certainly top of the line. I suppose I'll try throwing an ad in my paper here and see what happens, and if it doesn't sell, I'll bring it with.

ebay

A friend of mine buys a new Dell Inspiron laptop every time he goes Stateside. He uses it for 2 - 3 months while he is there and then brings it back to Thailand with him. So far, he has been able to sell them here for the original purchase price.

I like my old Dell Latitude too but do not quite understand the economics. Why do they (Dells) command such a premium price here?

A friend of mine buys a new Dell Inspiron laptop every time he goes Stateside. He uses it for 2 - 3 months while he is there and then brings it back to Thailand with him. So far, he has been able to sell them here for the original purchase price.

I like my old Dell Latitude too but do not quite understand the economics. Why do they (Dells) command such a premium price here?

So a high end lappy like mine may fetch a better price in BKK?