Police Arrest Two for Sexual Assault In Pattaya Tattoo Shop

Rimmer

Two Men Arrested For Raping Girl In Tattoo Shop In Pattaya

020.jpg

PATTAYA – July 5, 2014 [PDN];- at 11.30 am. Pol.Maj.Gen.Sanit Mahathaworn-acting commander-, Pol.Maj.Gen.Suraphol Wiratyosin-deputy commander-, Pol.Maj.Gen.Thanet Pinmuang-ngam-acting commander of Chonburi-, Pol.Col.Pisit Proyroongroj-deputy commander of Chonburi-, Pol.Lt.Col.Khongsak Boonsuebsuwan-deputy superintendent-, Pol.Maj.Natthakorn Mahamongkol-inspector-, Pol.Lt.Amornpop Kankounchorn-deputy investigation inspector- and the investigation team made a statement about arrest of Mr.Sarawut (Ruj) Papol aged 23 and Mr.Prasith (Bang) Tumluengthong aged 22 with a handmade pistol in act of raping the girl.

Previously on July the 3rd at 22.30 pm. The girl (victim) and 4 of her friends went to Mr.Somkid (Chang) Suebubon’s home to have tattoo. Later Mr.Sarawut and Mr.Prasith went to the house and claimed that they were the soldiers from the NCPO and they were looking for Mr.Phuek who had robbed a motorcycle from Pattaya but Mr.Somkid told them that he didn’t know Mr.Phuek. Unfortunately Mr.Sarawut and Mr.Prasith saw the girl and they pointed the pistol at Mr.Somkid

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/07/07/two-men-arrested-for-raping-girl-in-tattoo-shop-in-pattaya/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-07-07

We're lucky in a way I guess there weren't more police officers involved in the but,

it took me 5 minutes just to read the names, ranks and locations of those 4 offices alone....

You got there before me, likewise why all the details of the police names, more details than the actual assault.

Maybe the sentencing is not severe enough for rape cases..... It seems to happen a lot and not just to tourists. At least they are named, photographed and shamed. If one, one hundred or even one thousand got caught by vigilantes and beaten, castrated and then burnt alive - I think the world would be abetter place - and that is not specific to Thailand !

They consume oxygen and space that they don't deserve !

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

the whole lot of the seem like half wits.

imagine how the poor girl feels being raped by half wits!

What an absolute idiotic comment.........

Rapists caught in the act? Instant jail time, no problem.

But once again we see the BiB missing a perfect opportunity to point at the accused. Where has the pointing gone? Bring back pointing!