Egg cup

MrPlumbs

I've lost the will to live.

You may think it's funny, but it's not all that easy to find egg cups in Pattaya. For a soft boiled egg fanatic such as myself (I'll have 4 - 6 at a sitting), not having a decent egg cup can cause a fair bit of distressbiggrin.png For the longest time I was using an old broken plastic one from Australia, and I just wasn't enjoying my soft boiled egg fix.

I found egg cups at that kitchen shop next to Foodland. You'll find some nice ones in Central Department store too.

While we're at it... has anyone ever located parsnips anywhere in Pattaya? I'm prepared to travel anywhere within the Pattaya region to procure them. I can find turnips, but so far parsnips have eluded me.biggrin.png

I've lost the will to live.

You may think it's funny, but it's not all that easy to find egg cups in Pattaya. For a soft boiled egg fanatic such as myself (I'll have 4 - 6 at a sitting), not having a decent egg cup can cause a fair bit of distressbiggrin.png For the longest time I was using an old broken plastic one from Australia, and I just wasn't enjoying my soft boiled egg fix.

I found egg cups at that kitchen shop next to Foodland. You'll find some nice ones in Central Department store too.

While we're at it... has anyone ever located parsnips anywhere in Pattaya? I'm prepared to travel anywhere within the Pattaya region to procure them. I can find turnips, but so far parsnips have eluded me.biggrin.png

Parsnips in Makro. In the fruit and veg section (not surprisingly) on the left hand side.

Around 400 Baht per kilo if memory serves.

They are not a good seller so are sometimes left on display until well after their best.

• Like 1

Parsnips in Makro. In the fruit and veg section (not surprisingly) on the left hand side.

Around 400 Baht per kilo if memory serves.

They are not a good seller so are sometimes left on display until well after their best.

Cheers, I appreciate the info. Certainly they'll have to be reasonably fresh at that price.

Maneged to get a couple of stainless steel egg cups perfect for my kids....

For future people looking for egg cups would you care to share the location of purchase.

As the first reply suggested.. the kitchen shop near foodland

Maneged to get a couple of stainless steel egg cups perfect for my kids....

For future people looking for egg cups would you care to share the location of purchase.

I bought an egg cup there too (yes, only one - my wife doesn't eat soft boiled eggs). biggrin.png The first place I would go to buy a nice egg cup is Central Department Store. There's a lot of nice kitchen stuff in there you won't find anywhere else.