50,000 baht reward for information of missing girl

Lite Beer

I have been told that if I take the train in Thailand I need to keep my possessions in hand at all times due to endemic theft that occurs on the trains. This cruel and despicable event could be an indication of a serious underlying criminal mentality rife within the system. Can anyone else add or detract from this idea?

So sorry to hear this girl was raped and killed. To many rapes going on in Thailand , it makes me sick !

It is their nature, human trafficking, people whom tell them of profits, in far away lands, it has been going on for years! A culture that sometimes feeds on the young. Anything is for sale, life is so cheap, hasn't changed for many years! kilosierra

Missing girl found dead, murderer arrested

7-8-2014-10-27-42-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The who went missing from on an overnight train from Surat Thani to Bangkok on Sunday was found dead near the rail tracks in Pranburi district of Prachup Khiri Khan province early Tuesday. She was initially suspected to be raped and thrown out of the running train.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/740881-missing-13-year-old-thai-girl-found-dead-murderer-arrested/

2014 6:29 am

The body of 13-year-old girl, who disappeared on board a train from Surat Thani to Bangkok, was found near a rail track in Prachuap Khiri Khan early Tuesday.

Police arrested Wanchai Saengkhao, 22, a worker of a private firm concessioned to clean the sleeping car in which the girl was travelling. He confessed of raping her and dumping her body through the window of the compartment the girl was staying.

The body was foundat 4:10 am in the Pran Buri National Park and it lied about two metres from the track.

THE NATION

Why was this girl and her sister travelling overnight to Bangkok on a train ? As a parent I wouldn't consider allowing young daughters or sons to travel by night on a train . Far safer to travel by bus during the day !!!

Why was this girl and her sister travelling overnight to Bangkok on a train ? As a parent I wouldn't consider allowing young daughters or sons to travel by night on a train . Far safer to travel by bus during the day !!!

She was travelling with two sisters, one younger and one older, and the latter's boyfriend. The oldest of the three siblings is 22.It was her first trip on a train.sad.png

There is only one penalty that fits crimes like these and that is the death penalty. Forget about lethal injections- these bastards should be hung and tortured and then let the victims family have a turn before they are left to endure a slow and agonizing death !

In cases like this, the horrific rape and murder of a young teenager, where the guilty party fully admits their actions. Then totally agree with you.

There cannot be any mitigating circumstances strong enough why this scumbag should be allowed to live or suffer a painless quick end.

Time victims, and what they suffered, should be considered.

Not popular with the liberal, do-gooder criminals have rights brigade - but so what.

Our thoughts should be for the victim and her family not this piece of worthless junkie .

Edited by Baerboxer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I would happily chip in another 50k to whichever copper "accidentally" bunged this cargo handler off of a moving train head first into another train. Death to all pedo's with no exceptions at all.

R.I.P child and condolences to her poor family.

News earlier today reported police apprehended a guy who works in the cargo area of the train. He has been accused of taking the girl from her room, abusing and strangling her, then pushing the body out of the window of the train. I guess that means a body was also found. Very sad story.

If the latest news is correct and she is alive then somebody owes this guy an apology.

"... somebody owes this guy an apology."

​Starting with the hang 'em high, throw-him-off-a-moving-train vigilantes.

Edited by Suradit69

Do Thai law breakers confess readily? They seem to.

An ugly and sad subject but is the murder to eliminate the number one witness, giving the culprit a chance to avoid arrest.

Then a prompt confession?

RIP nok noi

Thats it, my girls even grown up now are not to travel on this trains anymore. 2 bed first class is not safe either, very easy to get in from the outside, ive been up in the night for a piss and no security in sight and free access from other cars. Rip young girl my heart goes out to your family. This should never have happend.

How depressing is todays news ? 1 x girl raped by 2 x scum in a tattoo shop, 1 x defenceless little boy killed by his own father and 1 x young teenage girl raped, killed and thrown out of a train window. Is the world becoming more violent or just the reporting getting better ? I believe that the death penalty is still applicable in Thailand, but I seldom hear of it being used. Maybe I just don't read enough local news but surely the death penalty is a viablepenalty in Thailand for these such crimes ?

Yes... makes me never want to have kids in this country.

Although things like this can and have happened in the UK where I come from, it would be about a year's worth of atrocities for that country, in Thailand this is a day's worth of atrocities.

Just shows how this place compares with the west.

I have been told that if I take the train in Thailand I need to keep my possessions in hand at all times due to endemic theft that occurs on the trains. This cruel and despicable event could be an indication of a serious underlying criminal mentality rife within the system. Can anyone else add or detract from this idea?

FYI: That was true in 1974 as well. I took the train from Udon Thani/Bangkok to visit my future brother-in-law. One of the passengers eyed my bag for hours... I ended up sleeping on it.