Dtac Prepaid Cards

JACKSON

I have been bought a prepaid cards DTAC 200 Thai Baht in Don Muang Airport last week. After purchasing a Prepaid Cards Last week and I try to top up the Dtac prepaid card yesterday but unfortunately my top up card was been declined and I given a call to the call center 1678.

One of the DTAC Customer Service as she told me that's the first serial digit number "2" is not from the DTAC.

" As one of the stupid customer service asking me do I kept the receipt for purchasing the prepaid cards" and I am asking him back "Last week you went to 7-11 to purchase a condom and do you keep the receipt until now"

I believe that's DTAC are have to be fully responsibility becaues this is not our fault.

Here I would like to attach for you the Top up cards for have a refering.

Thank you and best regards,

Jackson Ng

post-1700-1151456277_thumb.jpg

post-1700-1151456313_thumb.jpg

John, Thanks for your response. If in this case the acrds was expiry why the DTAC allowed their Representative to sold it . I bought this cards last week in Don Muang International Airport.

I'm not sure how the distribution is handled here, and if the retailer can return expired product to dTAC for credit? I'm thinking not, or at least not without some sort of re-stocking fee? So now the retailer is left with taking the loss, or trying to sell these expired cards to unsuspecting travelers. I think your only option is to return to the retailer and negotiate a settlement.

This is a very bad reputations for the DTAC in Thailand. I believe that's not only me are facing this problem. Actually the reason I am putting this articleis not about the 200 Thai Baht but I want to let the people know that's anybody to purchasing those DTAC Prepaid cards must becareful.

I assume them a cheatter. Anyway, I will keep on putting an article in Internet and newspaper.

Jackson Ng

This is a very bad reputations for the DTAC in Thailand. I believe that's not only me are facing this problem. Actually the reason I am putting this articleis not about the 200 Thai Baht but I want to let the people know that's anybody to purchasing those DTAC Prepaid cards must becareful.

I assume them a cheatter. Anyway, I will keep on putting an article in Internet and newspaper.

Jackson Ng

Hi All,

I frequently hand my money and mobile to the cashier and let them top it up. If they cannot update the credit then they can hardly expect payment.

Cheers,

John_Betong

what I want to know is how to get the max # days be4 expiry on a card. I've been pumping in 500 baht cards each month and i never get more than 30- days validity on my phone
Odd. Maybe your frequency of use is off. I buy a DTAC 200 baht card ever 10 to 14 days (about how long it takes me to use one up) and every time I put one in the expiration date is nudged back more. I'm now up to about three and a half months of validity.

I'm now up to about three and a half months of validity.

Interestingly, there seems to be a vast difference among validity periods. I also have bought a refill card or topped up my phone every 15 days or so. Current validity time--one year. (Been a customer for 3 years).

thanks MW, is the expiry on the 200 14 days at 1st pop?
No, it's at least three weeks, maybe as much as 24 days, as would have to be so to allow the expiration date to be incrementally pushed back farther and farther at the rate it has been.