BF4 - Anyone playing?

SlyAnimal

Anyone playing BF4? (On PC, I have BF4 on PS4 as well, but the controls are soo terrible, compared to PC, that I went out and brought it on PC as well lol)

I'm still a bit of a noob, but am slowly getting back into the swing of things after not playing any FPS games for about 10 years (I used to play a lot of 1942/BFV).

I'm definitely not good enough for a clan yet, but was wondering if many people played, and were involved in any clans in Thailand?

As once I get better, I'll likely look into more competitive play. For now I simply need to get my reactions/aim/map knowledge better lol, and of course ranking up my player so that I can use some decent guns etc would be nice too lolz.

• 5 weeks later...

There's at least 1x Thai server which regularly has players, well I assume it's a Thai server lol, as it had "Thailand Elite Players" as part of the title. There seemed to be a few different servers which were in Taiwan/China/HongKong/Japan which had decent latency + player numbers. Although they might not be playable if you're outside of Bangkok (Since I assume your latency would increase the further you get from BKK).

That was on PC, I'm not sure about PS servers.

• 3 weeks later...

I play on PS4. I was the same not played in almost 10 year but soon got the hang of it

the aussie servers have the best connection for me, used to be the asia ones until a patch and then they went rubbish.

• 1 year later...

Archived