can somenone with overstay of about 9 months pay overstay fee at Don muang international airport?

i have got overstay in thailand with an expired passport but after about 4 months i was able to get a new passport send from my home country(Ghana).

i entered Thailand in october 2013 with Tourist visa in a passport with validity of 6 months left and in december 2013 my tourist visa got finished and in march my passport expired,and after about 4 months in thailand without a valid passport nor a valid visa i was then later be able to get a new passport this month July from my country send to me,which means that i now have overstay of 9months in Thailand which i know i will have to pay 20.000baht when exiting out of Thailand at the immigration counter at the airport in bangkok probably i will not be caught in the process of reaching the airport and so i got now my old passport which has expire but with the entring stamp in it and also a new passport now.so i just got a job and i have signed the contract but i need now to exit and go for a Non.Immigrant visa from any neigbouring country but i dont know if by the time of exiting there will be another problem at the airport immigration apart of paying the overstay since i was in Thailand for almost 4 months without a passport although i have been able to get a new passport now, and also if at all i succeeded in exiting from Thailand will i be allow to get a working visa and come back to Thailand so as to work? please could any one please help me or tell me on what to do on these two points?

Thanks very much and waiting to hear from you guys.

I hope your preparations include the 20,000 baht fine for the overstay. You will probably be able to leave the country at the airport. paying the fine on the way out.

You will not get non-b visa from any nearby embassy or consulate without a work permit application being done.first unless you are going to be teaching.

You will first need to get tourist visa to apply for the work permit.

I hope your preparations include the 20,000 baht fine for the overstay. You will probably be able to leave the country at the airport. paying the fine on the way out.

You will not get non-b visa from any nearby embassy or consulate without a work permit application being done.first unless you are going to be teaching.

You will first need to get tourist visa to apply for the work permit.

ok thank you very much.

please i have one more question to ask;

i overstayed my Tourist visa in Thailand for about 9 months and i want to exit to Malaysia for a non.immigrant visa by early August and back to Thailand for a job,does anyone knows if it will be possible to pay the overstay fee for 9 months at Don muang international airport in Bangkok? can one pay overstay fee at don muang international airport in Bangkok? Thank you waiting to hear your answers please.

i overstayed my Tourist visa in Thailand for about 9 months and i want to exit to Malaysia for a non.immigrant visa by early August and back to Thailand for a job,does anyone knows if it will be possible to pay the overstay fee for 9 months at Don muang international airport in Bangkok? can one pay overstay fee at don muang international airport in Bangkok? Thank you waiting to hear your answers please.

According to new laws coming in before the end of the month more than 90 day over stay 1 year ban more tan a year 3 year ban, so probably but may not be back for a year or more.

After Thaivisa.com broke the story on Monday that individuals who overtay for more than 90 days will be blacklisted, Lt Gen Thatchai Pitaneelaboot, commander of Immigration Bureau’s Region 6 division, has confirmed the proposal to start blacklisting some overstayers has been submitted to the Ministry of Interior for approval.

The Phuket Gazette goes on to report that Lt Gen Thatchai confirmed the time has come for foreigners who continue to ignore and show disregard for the rules and regulations in order to stay in Thailand legally.

“It is time to stop. If you live in a country, you respect its rules.”

Gen Thatchai also warned that foreigners caught on overstay can expect no right of appeal to be granted.

Edited by marstons

Yes you can pay at DM and you should do it as soon as possib;le, before new regulation is approved that will officially ban overstayers.

• Like 1

9 or 10 hate postings in 1 hours is kind of a record, why you guys don't show up at the airport too, offer 300 Bt to Immigration to let you insult people that overstayed. That should probably make you feel good.

A lot of sad people on here seem to get vicarious pleasure from other peoples problems and the schoolboy " I told you so " attitude is pretty sickening.

Very sad and ugly people.

• Like 1

9 or 10 hate postings in 1 hours is kind of a record, why you guys don't show up at the airport too, offer 300 Bt to Immigration to let you insult people that overstayed. That should probably make you feel good.

Most of those are now gone in case anybody is wondering what he is writing about.

I think the best advice is leave the country ASAP. New regulations are coming in soon and in Your case under the new regulations you will be banned for 5 years I think.

Get your status sorted fast.

Also you say you are from Ghana. Are u allowed to get a non immigrant visa from there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I dont take the point of your post:i sorry for write that:but overstary is an illegal matter,so what we should do:encourage people to practise the overstay?

I dont take the point of your post:i sorry for write that:but overstary is an illegal matter,so what we should do:encourage people to practise the overstay?

What we should do is answer the question by the OP. Personal attacks and sometimes downright rudeness are not needed. The rules are there to be followed but on occasion things go wrong and people need help not sarcastic comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

What we should do is answer the question by the OP. Personal attacks and sometimes downright rudeness are not needed. The rules are there to be followed but on occasion things go wrong and people need help not sarcastic comments.

Completely agree with you bendywire:but instead help when the"damage"is already done,why don't try to prevent it with helps and suggestion?If u surg thaivisa u can read 4 years overstay,NINE years overstay etc etc:are those also occasion when things go wrong?

Completely agree with you bendywire:but instead help when the"damage"is already done,why don't try to prevent it with helps and suggestion?If u surg thaivisa u can read 4 years overstay,NINE years overstay etc etc:are those also occasion when things go wrong?

I agree with you. If one has overstayed beyond 90 days then it's your problem. I am trying to help out a kid who is at the moment less than 30 days over. He has been screwed over so many times by unscrupulous Thais and now he is not only on an overstay but lacking in cash. His gf family have given him 25k and I will pay for his flight.

All I wanted was some advice and sarcastic comments from the bar stool brigade were not required. I do believe I have what I need no, thank you to all those that have great advice.

Edited by bendywire