Has anyone on here been in Bunny's restaurant on SSCC?

Pattaya Pat

Fella from the UK runs it. Has a bright yellow sign outside with a Union Jack also, flapping in the wind. It is opposite where the new driving range is going to be, near Greenfield Villas 3. He touts it as an 'English style' restaurant, English breaksfast, fish and chips, etc. He has been there for around a year now and don't think he is doing very well at all, the place is usually empty. The inside is actually refurb very nicely, but let down by no air con.

He has a female Thai chef in there who I believe is his 'partner' and she is a very good cook. I have been in there 3 times and it has always been very nice, like home made. Downside is he is well overpriced, particuarly for the darkside, as an example bangers and mash or a cottage pie costs around Bt230.00

If you don't mind paying a bit extra for decent quality the place is worth a shot. word of warning though, the fella can talk the hind legs off a donkey, and I'm not joking. He is closed on Tuesdays.

Not a review as such, just ptutting it out there as he really does need a few new punters dropping by.

PP

• Like 1

The Spanish menu is also very good as he spent a lot of time in Spain. Portions are almost large enough to justify the cost however location vs price will do for him I imagine.

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

The Spanish menu is also very good as he spent a lot of time in Spain. Portions are almost large enough to justify the cost however location vs price will do for him I imagine.

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

That's right, he was telling me about that.

I don't mind paying decent coin for decent food but the no AC is the killer for me.

Me too...unfortunately, it's kinda a chicken and egg problem...no air-con no customers...air-con maybe customers maybe not but big bill every month. But agree, air-con units and running costs should be figured into start-up capital costs. There is another English food place a few doors away too but the name escapes me right now. Also a fancyish Frenchy cafe style place just down a bit from the CC Roadhouse Bar (towards the lake) on the opposite side of NPW. It's not a shophouse job but a real restaurant...I think it was the interior design shop space that closed a couple months ago.