Back to back TR Visa?

Getting visa is not an problem. Passing immigration can be.

Even with only being here 6 months?

What options do I have for staying October 2014-March 2015?

I would try triple entry tourist visa if u can get it. In uk they do....

Wait...she is a UK citizen? I didn't see her mention that. I had an issue mid-last year, being told many times by officials in Bangkok, that I could easily get a TR in Warsaw (I'm American). I flew there to Warsaw, largely for that reason (but also work there as well) and had a long conversation with the man at the Consulate in Warsaw (by phone). The man a the consulate in Warsaw told me I could even get a 4 entry TR no problem (yes, he said that). But THEN finally..at the end of the conversation, he added 'Just bring your documentation that you have official residence in Poland'. I clarified, not permission to be in EU for 3 months as a tourist, but officially recognized as a long term resident of Poland. I asked him then if I had any options for any type of visa, being in EU on a regular 3 month tourist visa, and he replied absolutely no options except to apply to Poland for official residence...which turned out to be a 5 year process.

I just add this because, there is a growing confusion about an ability to get tourist visas at some consulates if they are not in your country of official residence. I know some here will have other experiences - but, that itself is the confusion. I 'think' (meaning, I've heard a few others confirm here and there) that some consulates are adopting the policy. It's just really worth confirming for sure, before making any costly travel to consulates which are not your home country.

In uk I as polish had no problems and all done by post.