Pet friendly Bangkok

Hi all

I came across a side yesterday citing all condos and apartments in Bangkok.

Maybe this site is already well known,but.in any case, i present it to you.

Try Google: Koyabashi list of pet permission

It will present you with a wealth of information about pet friendly homes. You will be surprised as to the extend of that list.

regards

mario

Or you could just follow the link http://www.kobayashi.co.th/Thaigo/sukhumvit/dog-ok-apt.htm

The list only really covers Sukhumwit and Silom, with a few listings from Lang Suan, so it's not quite "all condos... in Bangkok".

It's also not been updated for the last 3 years.

The list covers more than one hundred pet friendly condos. All I wanted was to point out that there is a substantial number of condos which can accept pets. Maybe there are more which are not covered by the list. The fact that the list has not been updated for three years is not valid because if you choose any condo from the list you will find a note at the bottom of the page stating the latest update for that condo which in many cases is as near as 2013

Or you could just follow the link http://www.kobayashi.co.th/Thaigo/sukhumvit/dog-ok-apt.htm

The list only really covers Sukhumwit and Silom, with a few listings from Lang Suan, so it's not quite "all condos... in Bangkok".

It's also not been updated for the last 3 years.

The list covers more than one hundred pet friendly condos. All I wanted was to point out that there is a substantial number of condos which can accept pets. Maybe there are more which are not covered by the list. The fact that the list has not been updated for three years is not valid because if you choose any condo from the list you will find a note at the bottom of the page stating the latest update for that condo which in many cases is as near as 2013

Sorry. I wasn't trying to knock you. I tried to be helpful by providing the direct link and just pointed out a couple of apparent limitations (one of which I was wrong about).