British embassy

hendy6741

Self edit , poor attempt at humour.

Good luck OP.

Id be pretty surprised if yoy found anyone on TV , but good luck

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by N47HAN

Nobody works at the British Embassy.

You have a staff that turn up at the Embassy to try to justify picking up a ridiculously high salary.

Apart for overcharging to sign letters the rest of the duties of the British Embassy are now outsourced.

If ever you are in any trouble in Thailand (or indeed anywhere in the world) do not rely on the British Embassy to help you out in any way.

British Embassies around the world are the most useless entities possible, do not support British nationals and a hinderence to British business. I used to work for a Canadian company, whenever I went to a Canadian embassy on their behalf the contrast in help and support was unbelievable

• Like 1

The number 1 reason why British Embassies around the World are considered a hinderance to supporting British business is that the trade agreements at Government level say they have to go through the European Union first.

Pathetic that they can't stand up for their own country.

• Like 1

To be fair I rang the embassy a couple of days ago to check if they were open on Monday.

After listening to the options and what numbers to press I was connected to Consular services and explained what I wanted to a nice enough sounding guy and he gave me the answer.

It took about 3 minutes start to finish.

Again to be fair to the Embassy they don't set the prices as that is done by the FCO in London and thanks to that "nice" Tony B'liar they are supposed to make a profit for the Treasury and people don't matter any more.

• Like 1

Nobody works at the British Embassy.

You have a staff that turn up at the Embassy to try to justify picking up a ridiculously high salary.

Apart for overcharging to sign letters the rest of the duties of the British Embassy are now outsourced.

If ever you are in any trouble in Thailand (or indeed anywhere in the world) do not rely on the British Embassy to help you out in any way.

British Embassies around the world are the most useless entities possible, do not support British nationals and a hinderence to British business.

New report shows FCO helped thousands of British Nationals overseas

Edited by evadgib

The British embassy once saved my skin in Bangladesh - very very helpful.

In Bangkok, there are too many who would take advantage of them,. They must get sick and tired of Bob the binman from Brixton trying to get Noi from Buriram and her adam's apple a visa to the UK.

• Like 1