Wanting to Rent a house in Phitsanulok Help

chilidog

I have had a little trouble finding a house to rent in Philok that is more on the higher end of what is available. I have looked all over the internet and been driving around town looking for the signs

being put out, but have yet to find a place worth looking at. There tones of rooms and small places that you might only be able to park a motor bike in, but im looking for say 2 cars and a fenced in yard where my kids can play. I dont need to live in the city maybe around 20k away and some kind of kitchen in the house would be nice. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Yes that is not easy - little or no ads. I don't have one on radar at this time, but will keep your post in mind and my ear to the ground. I have chance located just what your looking for and passed info along to others before but they are currently still rented. Good luck.

Hi Chillidog,

i am currently renting a house near Nueasurn university. I can ask my partner to check to see if there are any houses available to rent.

I am renting a 4 bedroom house brand new for 12.000 baht per month, 2 car drive and small garden fully furnished.

I there are any available i will send you a message.

Regards Geordie

I have just been informed that there are 2 house,s for rent near the university,

1st 4 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms = 10.000 baht per month

2nd 3 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms = 8.500 baht per month, this one is a new house.

Holy moly that's cheap

• Like 1

I have just been informed that there are 2 house,s for rent near the university,

1st 4 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms = 10.000 baht per month

2nd 3 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms = 8.500 baht per month, this one is a new house.

Holy moly that's cheap

No - that is not cheap - it is just that some other places are a rip off. wink.png