Anyone use Cheap 599 baht True phone from 7-11 ? is it unlocked or is there a better throw away phon

BKKdreaming

Hi

does anyone have the 599 baht phone being sold at 7-11 on True ?

If you are using it how good is it , does it have Camera, SD card slot ? Radio ?

and does it come unlocked so I can use in it Europe in a few months ? Easy to use in English ?

I am not looking for much , just that it works and hopefully unlocked

Or is there a better , easy to find at Tesco, Big C phone for the same basic price

the phone I have now is an old motorola flip phone that works great and I can drop it with no damage ,

but it does not have a camera and does not accept photos , so I am trying to move into this decade !

thanks for your thoughts

I tested one, it worked with AIS 3G.

thanks that is good to know ,

I hope someone has one so I can know how good they work before getting one , but being unlocked is a good start

also if someone knows what frequancy it uses , or a model number to google it

Cheers

Edited by BKKdreaming

You are not moving into this decade by buying a 600 baht phone - you are moving into 2007...

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

So what does this decade phone do different on receiving or making calls ?

Sorry have had a phone with cam and internet, never used so what is the point ? had 2 different one both gave up within a year.

my phone is a Nokia bought from a local shop 499 baht, still works as good as the day I bought it 18 months ago.. works on True 3 G and present contract AIS 199 baht a month.

The old simple phone appear to last near forever, my old Ericsson flip is 16 years old and works perfectly, just not of course 3G

• Like 1

You are not moving into this decade by buying a 600 baht phone - you are moving into 2007...

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

So what does this decade phone do different on receiving or making calls ?

Sorry have had a phone with cam and internet, never used so what is the point ? had 2 different one both gave up within a year.

my phone is a Nokia bought from a local shop 499 baht, still works as good as the day I bought it 18 months ago.. works on True 3 G and present contract AIrock and ro;; S 199 baht a month.

The old simple phone appear to last near forever, my old Ericsson flip is 16 years old and works perfectly, just not of course 3G

I still listen to 60s rock and roll so 2007 is like yesterday !

and yes I did have a "shoebox" phone in 1989 smile.png

So a 599 baht phone will be like the space age to me !

but really I just want a usable cheap phone that has camera etc.......

OHH and the 2007 original remark would have worked better with some smileys as I am sure that is what he ment.....

never have a phone someone wants to steal is a good saying biggrin.pngw00t.giffacepalm.gifwai.gifrolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by BKKdreaming

• 2 weeks later...