Income for Visa renewal

It can be certified by a embassy or consulate.

Not sure what you are wanting to get at immigration. It certainly will not be a visa unless you are doing conversion to a non immigrant visa entry based upon qualifying for an extension of some kind.

No such thing as a AO Married Visa.

To certify your income you need to visit your Embassy in Thailand.

I think the Op was referring to retirement extension.

There is a Non-Imm O-A visa that can be obtained outside of Thailand under certain conditions and it is sometimes called a "retirement visa," but the "O-A" does not refer to an extension of stay ... you can't extend a visa.

My pension revenue documents should it be certified by Thai Consulate or my country Consulate for my extension AO married visa?

If you're attempting to get an extension of stay based on marriage or retirement, that can only be done at Immigrations in Thailand. Thailand does not have embassies or consulates in Thailand.

Thank you all for the reply, it was for the renewal of my marriage visa. As I'm now retired also, on the list of documents to be presented with the application, that my pension should be cerfified by Embassy to cover the 400000 bahts revenue per year.

Thank you all for the reply, it was for the renewal of my marriage visa. As I'm now retired also, on the list of documents to be presented with the application, that my pension should be cerfified by Embassy to cover the 400000 bahts revenue per year.

It is 40k baht average monthly income (480k annual income) proven by a letter from your embassy or consulate or 400k baht in a Thai bank for 60 days.