British Man Stabs Filipino Wife

Rimmer

quote hidden by moderator

Right, so, original story says that man stabs his wife who was protecting one of their friends, then a member here says that there was no friend there and the wife accidentally broke a glass table causing the injury, now the friend is back but the wife walked in to a mirror.

At least two of these stories must be complete fabrications..... possibly all of them.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20/46 ("hi daddy") I'm sure they'll live happily ever after...it's pretty sad when you can't make it with someone less than half your age.

Depends on the persons. It's stupid to think that age has everything to do with a cheating wife.

The more interesting aspect of the story is the use of race as the story line. Is it really important to note one is British and one Filipino? Its a Thailand thing to mention this as a factor or an important aspect? Kinda racist if you ask me.

Ive just been taking a closer look at this fella , he's got South London written all over him

Looks like a Millwall supporter to me.

One of Bermondsey's finest by the looks of it . However I didn't see a caravan hitched to the car in the headline picture ?

Yep - he's got the look of a " Bushwacker " wide boy ! I hope he's not reading this though cos I suspect he will have half his mates in the area during pre-season anyway ! I think the old chelsea and West Ham Boys fled to Philipinnes anyway - must be some attraction between the hoolies and the Flippers ? Can't believe I've just said that !

I am surprise there are no comments about this high quality expat ... oh of courswe , he is english that explain why ...

There were: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/744736-british-man-stabs-filipino-wife/#entry8132975

If this man was American...there would be so many hate postings that you would never get through them all. Since he is British, there will be but a few.

Go figure

blink.png

Bringing hamburger to a steak dinner is kind of strange anyways. The jealousy thing would soon get out of control.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 1

20/46 ("hi daddy") I'm sure they'll live happily ever after...it's pretty sad when you can't make it with someone less than half your age.

Do we detect a bit of jealousy?

Nah! just the usual "cash strapped" young fella's inferiority complex.

lotta nice guys out there have young Thai wives/girfriends with alot more than 26 years between them which I see absolutely nothing wrong with, if they are happy, but this guy picking up a knife isn't one of them

• Like 1

I am surprise there are no comments about this high quality expat ... oh of courswe , he is english that explain why ... well I guess this woman should kick him out of her life . coffee1.gif

hes nearly as bad as those russians eh lauren...that usually gets a nibble from you ..biggrin.png

WHAT A COMPLETELY DISTURBING HEAD LINE.

British Man Stabs Filipino Wife.

Unfortunately his wife had tried to protect his friend which made MR. STEVEN even angrier. While they were fighting, his wife crashed into a mirror injuring her self so MR. STEVEN decided to notify the police.

However the police officer didn’t believe his excuse and the police need to question his wife and friend to find out the truth.

So until the two are questioned and the fact are yet to be determined this British man did NOT stab his wife.

Looks a right plonker...

Upon questioning MR. STEVEN DAVID he told the police that he was drinking with his wife and his friend and they had been staring at each other in a suggestive way which made him angry and jealous so he picked up a knife and threatened his friend. Unfortunately his wife had tried to protect his friend which made MR. STEVEN even angrier. While they were fighting, his wife crashed into a mirror injuring her self so MR. STEVEN decided to notify the police.

I suppose that story went out the window when the police officer said "What mirror"?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

" However the police officer didn’t believe his excuse and the police need to question his wife and friend to find out the truth of what really happened.If they find that he did stab his wife they will prosecute him in act of attacking and causing severe injuring others. "

So if the so-called " friend " encourages the wife to press charges would that mean the alleged perpetrator could end up in the monkey house? That would give them the perfect opportunity to share some intimate moments together rolleyes.gif

Would also prove he was right and that he was not paranoid. That is a liberty trying it in with your mates misses right in front of your mate

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I suggest it's more of a liberty to do it behind his back.

The one thing you almost certainly get with the Brits is that they can always laugh at themselves even in times of adversity and they are often first to slag themselves anyway ! I wouldn't want to live in a world where I thought that my ego was untouchable and that I couldn't slate myself now and again. What a miserable life it must be for those that feel they are untouchable, sat in their Ivory Towers with the personality, charisma and humor of a whelk.

SUPERB COMMENT.

I am Indonesian, it doesn't hurt me when people thought i am Thai or Malay but it always hurts my feeling when they thought i am Filipina. I don't know why....?

original post hidden by moderator

Racists. Escarlett and both of you. Your Indo wife thinks she is better or more beautiful ? And you cannot see any good looking or beautiful Philippinas ? Go have your eyes checked.

Wowwww...easy! In what way that u think i am being a racist? Lol

• Like 1

While the man is reported to have a Filipina wife, that should not lead to any nationality slurs so some posts have been hidden. Others may be hidden if the bickering continues.

Please note the following forum rule:

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.