Internet speed dropouts at night

ezzra

My entertainment's internet base viewing at night time frequently suffers from lags and dropouts,

making viewing an un pleasant and annoying experience,

I live in mid Sukhumvit with a 10 mbps speed from True, and wondering if others have the same

experience at their home and what can be done about it aside from resetting the router that didn't help.

Mine does the same, with VPN set to UK or other country TV stations....

Are you using a VPN service ezzra? Some times goes a few hours, some times a few minutes... does not matter what time of day or night.. bah.gif

I sent a message to the VPN company, they came back with a message directing to a solution page (for Mac) .... totally double Dutch and Greek, with terminology I've never seen words before, I am not that new to computers!!! facepalm.gifblink.png

On free trail but looking for alternative VPN ....

Also seriously looking at IPTV service, hundreds of good channels for reasonable cost! thumbsup.gif

Edited by samuijimmy

Had same issues with true yes at nightime usage went up and caused the same lag,have you checked with tel line company how many users are on the same line as you this will affect the speed also,the less users a better signal, so look to getting that changed if there are many using same line.

Not using VPN, I'm viewing the content provided by Ilikehd.com people that in turn

buy the content from local vendors I believe and pipe it to customers via internet connection,

some of their channels are fine, others are lagging and dropping out, I suspect that is has

to do the internet speed as I'm living in a big building and at night all are at home and sucking

on the available speed, I would have like to be able to buy more speed but it's not available

at our condo yet...