Bangkok schools crackdown in progress....

A join venture raid between the immigration and the Thai army saw the light a few days ago( Monday morning). A school, Kornpitak Suksa School, got raided with only a few minutes warning.

About twenty foreign teacher had to do a runner and some got stopped by officers that demanded paperwork and identification papers for people whom didn't look to Thai to them.

Anyone that got more to add please do so.

• Like 1

thats interesting

i wonder whether they are targeting certain large scale agencies who place teachers in a pump and dump way in schools or whether its to let their friendly agencies kill the competitors

• Like 1

thats interesting

i wonder whether they are targeting certain large scale agencies who place teachers in a pump and dump way in schools or whether its to let their friendly agencies kill the competitors

They turned up when I was having my lesson at Times Square a few weeks ago. They were taking pictures and talking to the staff.

OB

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

thats interesting

They turned up when I was having my lesson at Times Square a few weeks ago. They were taking pictures and talking to the staff.

OB

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

ok

sounds like checking for some places and raiding for others

Edited by humbug

And raided again Monday morning. There has been nothing in the media. Nothing here on Thai visa. But it did happen. Wonder what really happened. Witnesses wanted. Tell what happened.

About Thai languages schools. They are our now getting targeted all of them. Expect only more hardness to come.

They're turning down people with the correct paperwork at the border, because they have been backpacking and had one visa run before becoming a teacher or while some wait for a police Clarence or original transcripts etc. wth. Or while waiting to be transferred from one visa class to another saying please do a tourist visa and then when trying entering after an extension with non b paperwork with explanation for the delay getting rejected at the border.

Just wait and see when people's contracts starts to expire. Or the usual one year contract that then turns out only to be to end of February and people need or wait until end may / start June....it's going to be a slaughterhouse/catch 22.

They are shaking up other ASEAN countries citizen with demands that a big majority can't fulfill and now westerners are next. I've been told address verification will soon start...landlords, workplace will get big fines if it's not in order. Buts it's properly nonsense too.