tall ladyboys!

I visited hua hin for the first time

Sitting at a bar and a pair of lady boys came to try and upsell drinks and their servcies

One was 192cm, the other was 194cm without heels!!!! And with their heels heels would have been well above 200cm!!!!!!

Both were fairly attractive, I assume they've had the chop since they had boobs , voice changes and the rest of the usual

Do they have heightening surgery as well these days!?!?!?!???

Edited by hellohello123

The 'Amazonian' ladyboy is an increasingly common sight in Pattaya - complete with broad shoulders and big 'booty' in many instances. No idea what the deal is with their customers, but I wouldnt make the assumption that they've had the chop simply because they have implants and a voice that doesnt present as 'male' - one of my regular haunts is next to a bar full of such 'ladies' and they're only too happy to tell you they have sizeable man parts - seems their clientele like it that way.

My main objection to these freaks is that the lowest of low seasons in Pattaya has made them even more aggressive than usual - I hate being grabbed on the arm by anyone but especially by a 6'+ drag queen. Also unhappy when two new girls at my favorite bar were threatened by one of the 'new breed' after that naively made a comment in Thai about the size of her butt as she pranced past - admittedly that could happen with another woman but I'm told katoeys think nothing of going into a bar and physically attacking people : translate that to the petty squabbles that happen in every Soi and central Pattaya would be a warzone.

I know that some here dont take kindly to having their sexual proclivities questioned, but I can think of no other group in Pattaya who feature so regularly in reports of theft - and violence - against customers. Inevitably someone will tell me I'm stereotyping - fine, but if the aim of their game is to convince punters that a man really can be a 'woman' surely the ideal starting point is a small man, not the former high-jump champion from Buriram High ? ;)

Diffr'nt strokes, I guess.

Brienneoftarth.jpg

I am by far the least of an expert on ladyboys, but this one was a ladyboy

Even Stevie Wonder could have seen it

Ooooooohhhh.......Stevie Wonder is in Hua Hin now?

Must come there and meet him.

Also an opportunity to educate myself on tall ladyboys.

How do you know it is a ladyboy?

Is there an obvious sign to identify them?

I would like to know in case I meet one in the future.

As your Greek, it's all perfectly normal Costas.
  • Like 1

You do know, don't you, that the Greeks invented the first spermicide - tzatziki. Trouble is, they didn't know it, and still thought they were meant to eat it. (And now Costa's imagination is going into overdrive. Cucumber dip, anyone?)

• Like 1

You do know, don't you, that the Greeks invented the first spermicide - tzatziki. Trouble is, they didn't know it, and still thought they were meant to eat it. (And now Costa's imagination is going into overdrive. Cucumber dip, anyone?)

How can it be a spermicide?

Have been eating it by the buckets all my life.

Have 2 legal kids and God only knows how many illegal.

Now, the question is.

Can you make tzatziki with badger milk?

And what cucumbers should I use?

The Thai little ones or the European longer ones?

• Like 1

How can it be a spermicide?

Have been eating it by the buckets all my life.

Have 2 legal kids and God only knows how many illegal.

Now, the question is.

Can you make tzatziki with badger milk?

And what cucumbers should I use?

The Thai little ones or the European longer ones?

Costas, Costas, Costas - the members of the TGAU club are really going to have to sit you down and help you to broaden your horizons. Meanwhile, google tzatziki as an aphrodisiac.

Anyway, I like the cucumbers I used to eat on Santorini - delicious.

• Like 1

The word 'Ladyboy' is tattooed behind their ear.

No tattoo, then safe.

Thank you Tony.

Sooooooo many things to learn in life!

From now on, every man I meet will be looking behind his earsthumbsup.gif

My main objection to these freaks is that the lowest of low seasons in Pattaya has made them even more aggressive than usual -

Their testosterone bouncing back as they cant afford the hormone therapy?

Quote:

"From now on, every man I meet will be looking behind his earsthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif"

You mean every "woman", Costas - get it right, or you're in for a world of hurt. wub.png

(BTW, PM me if you have any secret "mother used to make" recipes for tzatziki - danm, I love that stuff and now make it at home)

• Like 1

Quote:

"From now on, every man I meet will be looking behind his earsthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif"

You mean every "woman", Costas - get it right, or you're in for a world of hurt. wub.png

(BTW, PM me if you have any secret "mother used to make" recipes for tzatziki - danm, I love that stuff and now make it at home)

Maybe he is going to look behind every mans ears?

Anything is possible with Costas.

spend a night with them and if next morning you have a sore butt... then you will know giggle.gif

• 4 years later...

Someone added a comment to this old thread so I just read it.

I think people should be more concerned with small lady-boys because they are not so easy to spot.

A friend had a lady-boy bar in Soi 33 and I visited him and we had a couple of drinks.

And I had a look at all his "ladies" (just from sitting at the bar, no detailed look).

With many of them it was pretty obvious that they were lady-boys, at least obvious for people who are used to Thailand nightlife.

But two or them, both petite, looked just like gorgeous girls. I know they must have been lady-boys, otherwise they would not have worked in that place. If I would have met them somewhere outside that could have ended in a big surprise...