Nigerian Arrested For Murder In Pattaya

Rimmer

Saw a Nigerian man in a VISA shop recently. He started shouting at the Thai clerk and to make a long story short, the Thai guy gave him his 20,000baht back for the VISA service which failed. So, some Nigerians do have 20,000.baht to their name. For those unaware, Four Man House is nothing fancy, mostly Thai, I think 4000.baht a month. I've met several ladies who lived there and worked in bars. 

Not a down payment to access the $16,000,000 on deposit of the late minister of overseas development?

• Like 1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand, and for that matter, most other countries need to be more careful who they allow into their country. Makes you wonder where they get the money to come here. 

They are now. Putting a halt to the visa hoppers is one big step in the right direction.

"Upon questioning Mr.Nmamaka he confessed that on the incident day he asked Mr.Jude for the 20,000thb that he had borrowed from him but Mr.Jude didn’t have it. Soon after they started arguing and Mr.Jude tried to hit him with a bottle therefore Mr.Nmamaka decided to stab him"

As Samuel L. Jackson says in Pulp Fiction, "Sheeit Negro, that's all you had to say."

I agree with your point on Nigerians, whether they really in Nigeria or not. They are bold with asking you to participate in their scams and don't give them your number unless you love talking for hours because they will talk your ear off. If you want to know why they are like this take a look of the many documentaries on Nigerian slums. As I said when I visited I never met a good Nigerian but there are good people but they are scavengers, at the dump sites or other hard working Nigerians who were at work or sleep when I was there. But Nigerians in Thailand, I have yet to meet a good one man or woman. Your other point is spot on. Thai women are the best at taking care of you hands down. You can bang every orifice and she happy to make you happy even if she doesn't enjoy it but it comes with a price and that is care for her family. If you don't the honeymoon will be over and she won't wait until you get divorce to get another man. When she is sure about her new lover it will be time she gets rid of your old ass. My question is why do I most of the time read foreigners marrying poor or lower middle class Thai women? I haven't read of a prominent Thai woman marrying an expat or a Thai actress.

I see Nigerian men, in every mall I have shopped in running up on Thai girls boldly asking their number using Thai language. I would probably be closer to correct than not to believe they are trying to recruit their next victim to be the executed drug mule they abandon at an airport and left holding the wrong bag.

I have some friends on another very small forum I post on,,, (NONE of the guys there, are expats here,, OR have dealt with the Nigerians here),, I posted there, about the problems the Nigerians were causing on Suk Soi 3, I posted about it back in 2011,,, This is a portion of a friends response,,, Talk about "from the horses MOUTH!" AND for those that are assuming Nigerians scamming is a recent thing,,, read the 1st few words carefully,,,, I've also, bolded the, "from the horses mouth"...

"Maybe @ 35-40 yrs ago I knew a Nigerian "gentleman" we hired as a 

management trainee at the bank I was working at.... 
He was bright articulate,and allegedly moderately well educated, with a British University "Sheepskin" he had framed behind his work station..... and as soon as he had earned a small degree of our confidence, he started scamming customers... 
When we held our "exit interview" with him, just before the cops came to drag his ass away,we asked him to try to explain his actions, in light of the fact that we had given him what was at that time, a golden opportunity to eventually become a solid citizen. 
His reply was:...."in my country, everybody NEEDS to develop a "scam" in order to thrive...It's just....how it's done there"...NO ONE doesn't approve of cheating folks to make a living, it's the national business!! 
These days, with the internet available to them, they now operate worldwide.. 
I'm not a person who is prone to pre-judging folks as a group, but I'm willing to make an exception for Nigerians!!!! 

So there you go to anyone defending these NATIONAL scammers..... lol

Edited by Adeeos

Technologybites.  your view of Nigerians, some good and some bad is not quite right. They are a corrupt nation. Ask the UK police about Nigerian fraudsters

in Blighty. There are many more bad ones than good ones.

There are closer countries which appear to have taken the low road.

It would be nice to hear "Nigerian man saves child from burning house" for once.

So he could join the heavily populated ranks of Brits, Americans and Australians who rescue children from burning houses?

p0103100450p1.jpg "Then he rushed into my burning house and saved me ... no wait."
Yeah right. I'm sure that's a legitimate case of child abuse and not the greedy parents and cops conniving to set up a westerner. Of course it is.
Westerners can do no wrong, and colored folks can do no right. It's a fact, look it up.

T

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif "Rude ChukW@u"   sorry couldn't help myself  

RIP  Mr Chukwu  hopefully your in a better place, hell or heaven, there's no chance for scams in either place.

spoken like a true rat. nomen est omen!

• Like 1

Even in africa all the other africans are scared of nigerians!
They always say to me: "they will kill you for 1 pound!!!"

I even heard that nigerians will never rent a room or an apartment to other nigerians!

Ban nigerians from thailand before they make thailand decay!

The ncpo need to put aside 3 or 4 officers to monitor anyone entering thailand with a nigerian passport or any nigerian with a eu passport!

The joke is they are the second horriblest people on planet earth but they think they are the best?
They have a superiority complex thats probably why they always steal from everyone?
They probably think its theirs anyway cos they are the "chosen ones'"

"they are the second horriblest people on planet earth"

How intriguing. Now I'm dying to know who the first horriblest people on earth are.

T

Give the guy a posh hotel room................................

Six feet under, get this human crap out of the country, under ground or overground..........Lets move it............Do it............Go for it..........thumbsup.gif

Are you an absolute NUTTER.

Give the guy a posh hotel room................................

Six feet under, get this human crap out of the country, under ground or overground..........Lets move it............Do it............Go for it..........thumbsup.gif

Are you an absolute NUTTER.

It has been rumoured, keep it to yourself eh. thumbsup.gif

Why is everyone so quick to condemn every Nigerian ?

Nigeria has good and bad people, just like everywhere in the world.  I have known some great Nigerians who were very honest and kind, it's so unfair that so many people are only interested in negative stories.

Why are you so quick to condemn everyone on Thai Visa Forum, where angry conservative, racist, pro-capital punishment Neanderthals, along with Thai haters and keyboard cowboys, represent a mere 90% of the population ?

TVF has good and bad people, just like everywhre in the world. I have known some great Posters who were very honest and kind, it's so unfair that you only point your finger at the negative ones.

Edited by Yann55

Why is everyone so quick to condemn every Nigerian ?

Nigeria has good and bad people, just like everywhere in the world.  I have known some great Nigerians who were very honest and kind, it's so unfair that so many people are only interested in negative stories.

As it happens, in my European falangland Nigerian asylum seekers have earned themselves a bad name. While being guest in my country for the time their asylum request gets processed (and mostly than not gets denied) they have established themselves as a mafia and control the narcotics market in a section of the country.
[attachment=276828:ImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1406436041.530793.jpg]But any criticism of ethnic minorities will earn you the often (over) used tags of 'racist', 'bigot' or 'fascist' by some Hamas-supporting white leftie on a guilt-trip. It's all designed to shut you up.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike
  • Like 1

It seems a disproportionately high  of nigerians and other africans in thailand are involved in the drug trade. read somewhere they are in collusion with thai's as they are well organized, reliable, and efficient.

nigerians i have known personally were usually in universities abroad on government scholarships and they were very intelligent and decent people. an ex classmate of mine was a professor of pharmacology at a usa medical school, and a good friend.

Apart from Thai, the nationality with the most inmates in jail is Nigeria.

No that's not quite true---I used to do a lot of prison visiting for some years--up to 2005-as you go into the prisons, (especially Klong pren Central Prison) they have a large blackboard up stating what numbers of what nationalities are there, Cambodians always outnumber everyone but the Thai's.....  Nigerians, are high on the list though, some Prisons even 3rd in line..... From what I could see they do know how to use the system though, most found God immediately & had a lot of Jehovah Witness missionaries & other God Squad people Visiting them  & running errands.............coffee1.gif

Perhaps number in prison compared to number who come here could show Nigeria "Punches above it's weight"?

[quote name="Naam" post="8155199" timestamp="1406372127"]

[quote name="Bangmod" post="8155163" timestamp="1406371691"]

[quote name="kurnell" post="8154542" timestamp="1406362088"]

It would be nice to hear "Nigerian man saves child from burning house" for once.[/quote]

Like that is ever going to happen??
Not in Thailand, nor in Africa........

Nigerians never going to save anything, exept your code from your ATM
 [/quote]
how long have you lived in Nigeria in order to utter that kind of bullshit² comment?[/quote

Lived in africa, me qualified enough? Only ever met ONE Nigerian who was not involved involved in either drugs or prostitution, or both!