Nigerian Arrested For Murder In Pattaya

Rimmer

[quote name="Bangmod" post="8155163" timestamp="1406371691"]

[quote name="kurnell" post="8154542" timestamp="1406362088"]

It would be nice to hear "Nigerian man saves child from burning house" for once.[/quote]

Like that is ever going to happen??
Not in Thailand, nor in Africa........

Nigerians never going to save anything, exept your code from your ATM

how long have you lived in Nigeria in order to utter that kind of bullshit² comment?[/quote

Lived in africa, me qualified enough? Only ever met ONE Nigerian who was not involved involved in either drugs or prostitution, or both!

Perhaps those who venture abroad are the ones you missed....In the UK some of us know/knew the score.........coffee1.gif

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more posts have been removed also quoted replies to them.

That is enough of the racist rants, further posts of this nature will earn the poster a substantial posting suspension.  

Please take note of the following rules before you post further:

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

8) Do not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities or to incite useless arguments by avoiding troll activity.

9) Do not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

the ''famous rapper/footballer/pimp/player/stud....now a low life convict in a jailhouse jumpsuit,orange and black work well together.dude.....finally where you belong ...in a cage

It would be nice to hear "Nigerian man saves child from burning house" for once.

You dont know????

Thats  a scam u have to send them by Western Union  a new  house!!

Thailand, and for that matter, most other countries need to be more careful who they allow into their country. Makes you wonder where they get the money to come here. 

They are now. Putting a halt to the visa hoppers is one big step in the right direction.

You'd  think theyd'  have  a  bit  more humanity for folk with one leg eh..........evil barstewardslaugh.png

Apart from Thai, the nationality with the most inmates in jail is Nigeria.

According to the most recent stats I could find (2009) it's actually Myanmar, followed by Lao, Cambodia, Malaysia, China, Singapore and then Nigeria (with Taiwan, Vietnam and Ghana rounding out the top 10). 

Apart from Thai, the nationality with the most inmates in jail is Nigeria.

According to the most recent stats I could find (2009) it's actually Myanmar, followed by Lao, Cambodia, Malaysia, China, Singapore and then Nigeria (with Taiwan, Vietnam and Ghana rounding out the top 10). 

Curses! Facts are so annoying. How's a bile-spewing hate monger supposed to get his rocks off with these constant factual interruptions. Away, I say!

T
  • Like 1

It would be nice to hear "Nigerian man saves child from burning house" for once.

dream on bro, but I hear you.

Nigerian man dies from his injuries after running into a burning house to save his neighbours child,,,

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/tears-flow-in-makurdi-as-brave-man-who.html

Blimey, perhaps Nigerians aren't all bad people,, sad that it takes a news clip for some people to not generalise though..

I have some friends on another very small forum I post on,,, (NONE of the guys there, are expats here,, OR have dealt with the Nigerians here),, I posted there, about the problems the Nigerians were causing on Suk Soi 3, I posted about it back in 2011,,, This is a portion of a friends response,,, Talk about "from the horses MOUTH!" AND for those that are assuming Nigerians scamming is a recent thing,,, read the 1st few words carefully,,,, I've also, bolded the, "from the horses mouth"...

"Maybe @ 35-40 yrs ago I knew a Nigerian "gentleman" we hired as a 

management trainee at the bank I was working at.... 
He was bright articulate,and allegedly moderately well educated, with a British University "Sheepskin" he had framed behind his work station..... and as soon as he had earned a small degree of our confidence, he started scamming customers... 
When we held our "exit interview" with him, just before the cops came to drag his ass away,we asked him to try to explain his actions, in light of the fact that we had given him what was at that time, a golden opportunity to eventually become a solid citizen. 
His reply was:...."in my country, everybody NEEDS to develop a "scam" in order to thrive...It's just....how it's done there"...NO ONE doesn't approve of cheating folks to make a living, it's the national business!! 
These days, with the internet available to them, they now operate worldwide.. 
I'm not a person who is prone to pre-judging folks as a group, but I'm willing to make an exception for Nigerians!!!! 

So there you go to anyone defending these NATIONAL scammers..... lol

Oh well,, thats that isn't it,, indisputable evidence.

After all its one mans comments which he made whilst trying to justify his actions awaiting arrival of the police.

That must be absolutely solid, no one in their right mind would dispute the conclusions you draw from the "horses mouth" as you so put it.

Can you imagine, there are lots of people (many on this forum) who actually thought generalising about a nations people is wrong based upon the actions of select individuals,, what fools they are.

(I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but I felt it was appropriate for such a ridiculous post, I thank you and good night) giggle.gif

• Like 1

So he could join the heavily populated ranks of Brits, Americans and Australians who rescue children from burning houses?

p0103100450p1.jpg "Then he rushed into my burning house and saved me ... no wait."
Yeah right. I'm sure that's a legitimate case of child abuse and not the greedy parents and cops conniving to set up a westerner. Of course it is.
Westerners can do no wrong, and colored folks can do no right. It's a fact, look it up.

T

"coloured folks"!  Have you just woken from a 40 year cryogenic sleep?

I have some friends on another very small forum I post on,,, (NONE of the guys there, are expats here,, OR have dealt with the Nigerians here),, I posted there, about the problems the Nigerians were causing on Suk Soi 3, I posted about it back in 2011,,, This is a portion of a friends response,,, Talk about "from the horses MOUTH!" AND for those that are assuming Nigerians scamming is a recent thing,,, read the 1st few words carefully,,,, I've also, bolded the, "from the horses mouth"...

He was bright articulate,and allegedly moderately well educated, with a British University "Sheepskin" he had framed behind his work station..... and as soon as he had earned a small degree of our confidence, he started scamming customers... 
When we held our "exit interview" with him, just before the cops came to drag his ass away,we asked him to try to explain his actions, in light of the fact that we had given him what was at that time, a golden opportunity to eventually become a solid citizen. 
His reply was:...."in my country, everybody NEEDS to develop a "scam" in order to thrive...It's just....how it's done there"...NO ONE doesn't approve of cheating folks to make a living, it's the national business!! 
I'm not a person who is prone to pre-judging folks as a group, but I'm willing to make an exception for Nigerians!!!! 

After all its one mans comments which he made whilst trying to justify his actions awaiting arrival of the police.

That must be absolutely solid, no one in their right mind would dispute the conclusions you draw from the "horses mouth" as you so put it.

Can you imagine, there are lots of people (many on this forum) who actually thought generalising about a nations people is wrong based upon the actions of select individuals,, what fools they are.

(I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but I felt it was appropriate for such a ridiculous post, I thank you and good night) giggle.gif

You're right of course,,,, he could've just as EASILY stated,,, "I'm sorry,, I made a stupid mistake",,,, NO ,, he chose to state EXACTLY WHY HE, and MANY others of his countrymen do what they do,,,, So,,, I guess in addition to being a scammer,,, he's a LYING scammer?,,,, YA,,, that clears things up COMPLETELY,,,, lolololol.... And YA,,,, there's a bit of sarcasm in there,, And YA,,, your post IS RIDICULOUS!!!!,,, Great you could see that, and admit to such,,,, And save many of us, from pointing that out to you,,  lololololol

Edited by Adeeos

dream on bro, but I hear you.

Nigerian man dies from his injuries after running into a burning house to save his neighbours child,,,

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/tears-flow-in-makurdi-as-brave-man-who.html

Blimey, perhaps Nigerians aren't all bad people,, sad that it takes a news clip for some people to not generalise though..

A nice story in amongst the carnage listed below it

[quote name="GAZZPA" post="8160125" timestamp="1406484118"]

[quote name="Thakkar" post="8157367" timestamp="1406430950"]

[quote name="H1w4yR1da" post="8155415" timestamp="1406374981"]
 [quote name="Suradit69" post="8155038" timestamp="1406369778"]

It would be nice to hear "Nigerian man saves child from burning house" for once.[/quote] 
So he could join the heavily populated ranks of Brits, Americans and Australians who rescue children from burning houses?

p0103100450p1.jpg "Then he rushed into my burning house and saved me ... no wait."[/quote]Yeah right. I'm sure that's a legitimate case of child abuse and not the greedy parents and cops conniving to set up a westerner. Of course it is.[/quote]Westerners can do no wrong, and colored folks can do no right. It's a fact, look it up.

T
 [/quote]
"coloured folks"!  Have you just woken from a 40 year cryogenic sleep?[/quote]

I thought I'd use language that some of the posters here--who I presume were born in the 1880's American South--could understand.

T

In the UK a friend of mine ran a security firm ,they refused to employ Nigerian or Somalian workers ,because to a man they were the lowest ,laziest most disgusting individuals that had ever been allowed into the country ,and to be honest i cant even write here what one of them got up to while at work ,when sacked he could not understand what he had done wrong.sad.png

Correct me if  i'm  wrong (again )  ,but  i  thought  Buddism  taught tolerance  ,compassion,not  to  be  greedy, envious,not to steal  ,be corrupt, not to  gossip  and  much  more....... no  alcohol ,no  drugs  , not to steal or  decieve...

What has  happened  to  the real  Thai  culture under  2  generations  of  Yingluks  family, has Thailand  lost it's  path ??

Only  news out  of Thailand  is  complete  opposite  of what  they preach !

A  black  guy  stabbed another  black  guy  and  all I  read  is  hate  ???

Correct me if  i'm  wrong (again )  ,but  i  thought  Buddism  taught tolerance  ,compassion,not  to  be  greedy, envious,not to steal  ,be corrupt, not to  gossip  and  much  more....... no  alcohol ,no  drugs  , not to steal or  decieve...

What has  happened  to  the real  Thai  culture under  2  generations  of  Yingluks  family, has Thailand  lost it's  path ??

Only  news out  of Thailand  is  complete  opposite  of what  they preach !

A  black  guy  stabbed another  black  guy  and  all I  read  is  hate  ???

Nothing to do with politics.........

You're right of course,,,, he could've just as EASILY stated,,, "I'm sorry,, I made a stupid mistake",,,, NO ,, he chose to state EXACTLY WHY HE, and MANY others of his countrymen do what they do,,,, So,,, I guess in addition to being a scammer,,, he's a LYING scammer?,,,, YA,,, that clears things up COMPLETELY,,,, lolololol.... And YA,,,, there's a bit of sarcasm in there,, And YA,,, your post IS RIDICULOUS!!!!,,, Great you could see that, and admit to such,,,, And save many of us, from pointing that out to you,,  lololololol

Oh dear, I am guessing English is not your first language, you have missed the whole point of my post and the sarcasm (even though I pointed it out to you). Try and find someone who can read and understand it properly, ask them politely to explain my post to you and then perhaps try again.

Good luck,,thumbsup.gif

[quote name="Thakkar" post="8157367" timestamp="1406430950"]

[quote name="H1w4yR1da" post="8155415" timestamp="1406374981"]
 [quote name="Suradit69" post="8155038" timestamp="1406369778"]

p0103100450p1.jpg "Then he rushed into my burning house and saved me ... no wait."[/quote]Yeah right. I'm sure that's a legitimate case of child abuse and not the greedy parents and cops conniving to set up a westerner. Of course it is.[/quote]Westerners can do no wrong, and colored folks can do no right. It's a fact, look it up.

T
 [/quote]
"coloured folks"!  Have you just woken from a 40 year cryogenic sleep?

I thought I'd use language that some of the posters here--who I presume were born in the 1880's American South--could understand.

T

Fair enough old chap.

Why is everyone so quick to condemn every Nigerian ?

Nigeria has good and bad people, just like everywhere in the world.  I have known some great Nigerians who were very honest and kind, it's so unfair that so many people are only interested in negative stories.

I was acquainted with a Nigerian chap in Chiang Mai. He was attending CM Uni, getting a degree in

pharmacology to accompany his botany degree. He wished to do research in ethno-botany--specifically,

determining if the various plants used in Nigerian folk medicine really worked from a scientific point of

view. Big, good-looking man who was a true gentleman. I wish it was not so difficult to meet with

people of his quality, regardless of race or nationality.

Oh dear, I am guessing English is not your first language, you have missed the whole point of my post and the sarcasm (even though I pointed it out to you). Try and find someone who can read and understand it properly, ask them politely to explain my post to you and then perhaps try again.

Good luck,,thumbsup.gif

Oh dear, I understand English perfectly actually, NO need for someone to, "translate" for me,, I also completely understand, and can recognize a, "keyboard warrior" when I see one,, Maybe you should try and find someone to explain to you that there is actually, "life" outside your hut, and you can actually MEET people,, however, the odds of them wanting to meet you, are astronomical I'm afraid,, ;)

I wonder why there are so many people described as 'racist' when talking about blacks.[no other race comes into this.]

There is so much 'pro' propaganda displayed on television and films which shows how wonderful and intelligent a people they are.

They are nowadays portrayed as generals,presidents of civilzed countries ,Top special agents .Loving family peoplehumanitarians and generous kindly fol

The men are always shown in the background [where it matters most] of film sets, usually at society gatherings talking with beautiful,elegant white females.

or as the audience at the opera and classical music concerts.

About two years ago I was walking in BK and was stopped by a friendly Nigerian from Lagos he told me. First he tried to make me rich selling me a cheap gold bar not interested I said he than offered me his sister as she needed money I said no. Than he was getting annoyed hard sell coke or good Ganga I said no than he offered me his Rolex for 20k bht I said no. I walked away and he shouted something at me which I am sure was complimentary . Not nice but dangerous people.