Very Current Non Imm o Muli Concidering Work Permit?

I have a very current Multi 0 visa based on marriage which is current for another year and that is including the final 3 month stamp.

I recently did an in out border hop Mae Sai this month NO Problems at all normal.

I have some very uninformed people that I am currently dealing with at this stage concerning obtaining a work permit.

I have previously asked on Thaivisa about a WP via a multi o based on marriage and I was informed I think by admins Mario and Ubon Joe about obtaining a WP.

I even remember getting a work permit on a Single o visa based on marriage. A year or so ago.

The documents needed from memory were ALL pages of my passport copied, MARRIAGE CERT, and wife's id.just from memory.

It was almost similar to the documents needed for the actual visa.

Could someone fill me in regarding the documents as I do recall that if just say you don't pass in your Marriage Certificate then Labor Dept may think it might be a Retirement visa and may not issue a work permit.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Just dealing with uninformed annoying people right now.

Kirbicus

The marriage certificate will be to show what your visa you used for entry is for and it can change the registered capital requirements also.

Passport copies for sure but the rest I am not sure about but those would all be supplied by your employer.

Thanks again and always such a fast reply.

I just remember you or Mario talking about this with me asking if I can obtain a WP with the multi o based on marriage visa previously

I am just interested to know what I have to produce for documents from my side.

I am sure there will be other employer documents as well.

This relaxes my brain from a lot of things especially from the annoying people that I am dealing with now

The previous WP I obtained on a single o marriage visa was very flawless and not difficult at all.

It was only a short work period time some months.

Cheers

Kirbicus