Best Way to Stream 2014/15 Premier League Season?

Pr0f

Hey.

The new season is fast approaching and it's looking like it could be a good'un.

What's the best way to stream the matches in Thailand for this year?

I used to have access to a Sky Go account and use a VPN or SmartDNS to stream Sky Sports but sadly no more so I need a new idea.

I'd rather not be digging through random streaming sites 20 minutes before kickoffs looking for watchable video and really want English commentary. I don't mind paying an annual subscription for the privilege.

What's out there? I've seen a bit about 365Sport.tv on this forum. I don't know if I was imagining it but I seem to remember they had a promotion for the new season which ended 31st July to get their service at a discounted rate. I've just ploughed through the forums searching and can't find the thread so maybe someone can direct me there if that's deemed the best option.

Cheers all. :)

Thanks!

google ilikehd, it has all the matches in English including Skysports, BT Sports, Astrosupersports, CTH Arena Sports

I saw this mentioned a few times but it seems a bit of a mystery.

iLikeHD.com just presents a sign-up page where I'm asked to among other things enter my Thai mobile number. No other information on offer...

Edited by Pr0f

Here ya go:

EPL Special offer 12 Months subscription for only 3,999THB

Thanks!

google ilikehd, it has all the matches in English including Skysports, BT Sports, Astrosupersports, CTH Arena Sports

iLikeHD.com just presents a sign-up page where I'm asked to among other things enter my Thai mobile number. No other information on offer...

Well sign up for it 1st. It's free then look at the channels and u can try it by paying 30 baht for 2 hours using true money

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Thanks!

You enter your mobile number and they send you an SMS with code to enter the site, the best value for money,without doubt

regards worgeordie

AIS also do an APP to watch the EPL on your android phone and tablet. It costs 300 baht per month and shows live matches from the five CTH stadium channels. The quality is good and reliable with no buffering.

AIS have a contract with CTH to show the games via an app so this is also a LEGAL way of watching. You can't connect your phone/tablet to a large screen TV though. The app monitors your device for external connections and blanks out the picture when a connection is detected due to copyright.

AIS also do an APP to watch the EPL on your android phone and tablet. It costs 300 baht per month and shows live matches from the five CTH stadium channels. The quality is good and reliable with no buffering.

AIS have a contract with CTH to show the games via an app so this is also a LEGAL way of watching. You can't connect your phone/tablet to a large screen TV though. The app monitors your device for external connections and blanks out the picture when a connection is detected due to copyright.

Yes I have this. The best thing is to watch on iPad air