I'd try and get right to the top.

Corporate Headquarters/Store Support Center:

7-Eleven, Inc.

One Arts Plaza

1722 Routh St., Suite 1000

Dallas, TX 75201

Main Phone Number: 972-828-7011

Jeez, and all for 18 baht.

Why doesn't the OP spend his time complaining to the local brigadier or chief constable about the amount of corruption in the police, instead he chooses to pick on a teenager on <deleted> money who didn't give him a stamp worth 18 baht. I know why, it's easier to screw a young girls life with no repercussions instead of going to his local police station where he would be given about 2 seconds of their time before he finds out which orifice a truncheon is meant for. It's called bullying.

• Like 1

Jeez, 9 baht.

If she steals 9 baht off every customer how much money would she be making?

Does it affect you?

Will it make your life difficult?

Let's say she does 10 customers a days, that's about 100 baht. Do you know what hours those girls work and how much they get paid? They've also more than likely decided not to go in the game. You then go to see their manager who is well aware of the penny stamp scam and tell him they tried to do you out of 18 UK pence.

Do you think it will be easy for you to sleep tonight? Or wouldn't it be bettr to forget it as Thailand is not your country and you are a guest and is 18p really worth it.

I could never stoop to that level.

Trying to justify stealing I see. Whilst it is not much money, it is a matter of principle. They are poor, boo hoo so that makes stealing ok does it ?

I would not have made a fuss over it but I would not return to that shop. There are many things about 7/11's that annoy me, the most is when they take your money then throw your box of food to one side instead of putting it in the microwave and serve more customers making you wait longer. They get told by me one time that I am not happy if they do that and none of them have done it again. Get a local, be polite but firm if you have to and they will respect you because you spend there every day.

• Like 1

same here,my normal 7/11 store for the last 3 weeks have been saying to me no stamps,new stamps not come yet.But this morning when i went in and asked and was told no stamps yet i waited just near the exit and watched as a thai woman paid for her things and was given stamps,when i went back and asked about my stamps she said and i quote "you farang you not need stamps you money " I won't be going there again its tesco lotus from now on and they lose over 3500 baht per month now

• Like 1

same here,my normal 7/11 store for the last 3 weeks have been saying to me no stamps,new stamps not come yet.But this morning when i went in and asked and was told no stamps yet i waited just near the exit and watched as a thai woman paid for her things and was given stamps,when i went back and asked about my stamps she said and i quote "you farang you not need stamps you money " I won't be going there again its tesco lotus from now on and they lose over 3500 baht per month now

They don't care about your 3,500 baht.

What on earth would you use the stamps for? 1 baht off a sugar sandwich or 2 baht off a burger you wouldn't let your dog eat. Are you seriously telling me you sit at home after going to 7/11 licking stamps to put in a book and then after a couple of months you can get 2 baht off your burger.

no my thai girlfriend licks the stamps,it is the principle of it all,they are two faced lying hypocritical staff who think that we farangs are stupid,they give them to my thai gf no problem this is a racially predujice country and always will be

no my thai girlfriend licks the stamps,it is the principle of it all,they are two faced lying hypocritical staff who think that we farangs are stupid,they give them to my thai gf no problem this is a racially predujice country and always will be

Never mind, if you don't like it then move. We all know about dual-pricing, false smiles and all that rubbish. Like water off a ducks back to me. I really couldn't be bothered by a few stamps or a snotty 7/11 girl. It's not your country, you're a guest and you know where the airport is.

What a SAD SAD life some people live in Thailand! A whole thread for a few stamps. Only forgivable if you are a Thai student and need those stamps for your teacher to get a higher grade.

That is an absolutely low comment coming from the bottom of the barrel after scraping off the sludge.

coffee1.gif

Thaiberius

Yes i know where the airport is and myself and my future wife are leaving this stinking cheating country next year to start in a country that appreciates Farangs (mayalsia) It is the principle of being cheated and ripped of nearly every day by these cunning piees of flotsum.

this is a racially predujice country and always will be

Is this the first foreign country you've been to?

You really haven't seen the top countries that are brimming with Racial prejudice!

Lucky you!!!

Being short changed and other odd behavior is not uncommon in a 7/11...demand the correct change and stamps...or go down the street another few meters and use another 7/11...this is such a small nuance...me thinks you are going to have a hard time adjusting to Thai culture my friend...

I wish they would't give me stamps. Utterly useless to me. And yet they're constantly trying to give me stamps, straws, plastic spoons and forks, trying to cook things.

I want to shop in the OP's 7/11. It sounds perfect.

Thaiberius

Yes i know where the airport is and myself and my future wife are leaving this stinking cheating country next year to start in a country that appreciates Farangs (mayalsia) It is the principle of being cheated and ripped of nearly every day by these cunning piees of flotsum.

I think you'll find the same in Malaysia and don't forget they are following the radical Muslim route. Give it a couple of years and you won't be able to get a beer.

As i dont drik alcohol and am a buddist going to Malaysia wont worry me,and yes i have been to many asean member countries but never been ripped off as much as here in Thailand Even the very 1st day i came here a long time ago i was ripped off at Don Muang airport by a taxi 700bht to Bangkok it will never change,but if you like it here good luck to you.

As i dont drik alcohol and am a buddist going to Malaysia wont worry me,and yes i have been to many asean member countries but never been ripped off as much as here in Thailand Even the very 1st day i came here a long time ago i was ripped off at Don Muang airport by a taxi 700bht to Bangkok it will never change,but if you like it here good luck to you.

Come on man- are you really saying you dont believe there are taxi driver rip-offs at almost every big city in the world?

You cant believe this is a thai thing- it's a taxidriver tourist thing, globally. But maybe it wont happen to you in Malaysia......

You did the right thing.

Now, unless you have too much time on your hands, move on...............

I hope you realize by the first page of responses that this above is your best advise, and early on. Yes, it sucked. Yes it is wrong. But you need to move on. Relative to the scale of offense committed do you really want to be complicit in having someone lose their job, if that was your final goal? People who work at 7/11 have so little already, brother. It was wrong. Yes, perhaps they steal a hundred baht a day. I don't ask you let it go for you. Let it go for the person who wronged you.

• Like 1

Thaiberius

Some people just have Mark written all across their forehead. Don't think for one moment that Malaysia will be any different.

• Like 1

this is a racially predujice country and always will be

This from a man whose avatar reads "do not leave any valuables on display - Scousers are in the area" cheesy.gif

Maybe he himself is a Bindipper?

Jeez, 9 baht.

If she steals 9 baht off every customer how much money would she be making?

Does it affect you?

Will it make your life difficult?

Let's say she does 10 customers a days, that's about 100 baht. Do you know what hours those girls work and how much they get paid? They've also more than likely decided not to go in the game. You then go to see their manager who is well aware of the penny stamp scam and tell him they tried to do you out of 18 UK pence.

Do you think it will be easy for you to sleep tonight? Or wouldn't it be bettr to forget it as Thailand is not your country and you are a guest and is 18p really worth it.

I could never stoop to that level.

you have no integrity so you could stoop to any level

• Like 1