Andy Looney on Thai Women

Now I know never to waste 3min of my life on this fellow.

The wife he describes at the first of this talk describes my wife.  I guess he picked his while he was drunk.

Sad fellow.

I didn't pick a dirty little bar girl with no brains and no life until she met me, if that's what you mean. 

Oh, I don't drink either. 

I guess your mother didn't teach you right. You know, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?" 

Edited by ScottMallon

The wife he describes at the first of this talk describes my wife.  I guess he picked his while he was drunk.

Sad fellow.

I can’t say his first description matches my wife.  My wife is my equal, and we treat each other that way.  As for Mr. Looney, his name is appropriate.  I could not agree more with Khnom.  If Mallon's production is truly reflective of his experience, then one can conclude that he exercises no discretion.  I only made it as far as 2:50 into the production before I had to turn it off as a complete waste of my time.

Yes, Scott, you're a sad puppy.  Sorry to hear you have had such bad experiences with Thai women.

Sad fellow.

I stuck it for one minute: his voice is grating & gives me toothache in my ears!

Sad fellow.

I can’t say his first description matches my wife.  My wife is my equal, and we treat each other that way.  As for Mr. Looney, his name is appropriate.  I could not agree more with Khnom.  If Mallon's production is truly reflective of his experience, then one can conclude that he exercises no discretion.  I only made it as far as 2:50 into the production before I had to turn it off as a complete waste of my time.

Yes, Scott, you're a sad puppy.  Sorry to hear you have had such bad experiences with Thai women.

Ugggggh....pure satire, in this case as Andy Rooney/Looney. If you hate him, you hate me, and vice versa. Frankly, I don't give a flying F***. Hate all you want.

Bad experiences? Au Contraire. None....Sad puppy? You're a moron. I've been happily married for 16 years, we have two kids together, and I'm quite happy that she has a good career earning more than many of the whiners on this board. 

You wanna talk about sad? Take a look in the mirror girls. 555.

Edited by ScottMallon

Sad fellow.

Ugggggh....pure satire, in this case as Andy Rooney/Looney. If you hate him, you hate me, and vice versa. Frankly, I don't give a flying F***. Hate all you want.

Bad experiences? Au Contraire. None....Sad puppy? You're a moron. I've been happily married for 16 years, we have two kids together, and I'm quite happy that she has a good career earning more than many of the whiners on this board. 

You wanna talk about sad? Take a look in the mirror girls. 555.

Ain't you the guy that met with the Immigration Chiefs?

Oh dear, I hope they don't think  we're all like you.

• 2 weeks later...