Lazee Boys

mickmac

Last year there were several posters that stated they were interested in buying a Lazee boy lounger.

Well, just noticed in home depot yesterday,( next to Carrefour), that they are on sale again, so now would be the time to buy.

Cheers

I was suckered in to buying a LazyBoy last Dec (it came with a free glider). My suggestion is to be careful. I've learned that promotions or sales usually mean that something is wrong or that the product is an old verson. Both my chairs have fallen apart since I've bought them and the "warranty" is useless.

I was suckered in to buying a LazyBoy last Dec (it came with a free glider). My suggestion is to be careful. I've learned that promotions or sales usually mean that something is wrong or that the product is an old verson. Both my chairs have fallen apart since I've bought them and the "warranty" is useless.

HI EoW

Sorry to hear that. I have the vibrating one for the last year, and its still going strong.

Bought from the home depot beside Carrefour. Where did you buy yours from?

The best lazyboy type chairs Ive ever seen were these ones I saw at an expo. They were leather with a massager built in. On one side of the armrest you could flip it open to discover a chiller to hold about 4 cans of beer, and on the other a telephone, and cubby hole for remotes etc. ...the ideal movie/sports watching chair!! :o