Two Americans held in North Korea plead for help from US

Lite Beer

sooooooo...why do these morons need to plead for the USA's help??? why don't they just pray to their god??? why don't they just ask their non-existent, invisible friend??? OHHHHHH...I know...because they NEVER get any results. it's because they KNOW...THEY KNOW...that they are up the creek without a paddle if they rely on their faith/superstition. same reason they go to a medical doctor when they or their family gets ill. if they truly believed the BS superstition they spewed, then they would not need to rely on modern medicine, nor the USA for (real) help when they are in real trouble. it's so easy to spew verbal diarrhea when not critically ill, nor in prison.

Oh you're so cruel! A truly loving God probably wants them to spend 20-30 years in prisons so that they can meditate and pray and so completely  understand the nature of the Godhead thereby ensuring their place in Heaven after ruling the Earth as members of the 144,000 for a thousand years....did I get that right?  cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.giftongue.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif  Idiots!

• Like 2

Mr. Miller wanted asylum in North Korea?   It seems like has gotten it, sort of.  

He got it enough. Doesn't have to pay taxes, not subject to USA laws now, can do as he pleases as far as the USA is concerned. Good for him.

Im not so scrupulous. The idea that Christianity is under attack by the US govt is laughably paranoid. Theyre not attacking Christianity, theyre just winding back the laws and decisions passed over the years that reflect Christian ideals but deny others their human rights (like homosexuals, non whites, non Christians, kids wanting an unbiased education etc).

Poor Christians! Its like being fed to the lions all over again!

Maybe they can find some friends in NK!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your character is revealed in your words. Your response fairly thumped me, until "Poor Christians..." Your intellect couldn't resist rearing it's base nature before you parted. Edited by arjunadawn

Im not so scrupulous. The idea that Christianity is under attack by the US govt is laughably paranoid. Theyre not attacking Christianity, theyre just winding back the laws and decisions passed over the years that reflect Christian ideals but deny others their human rights (like homosexuals, non whites, non Christians, kids wanting an unbiased education etc).

Poor Christians! Its like being fed to the lions all over again!

Maybe they can find some friends in NK!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your character is revealed in your words. Your response fairly thumped me, until "Poor Christians..." Your intellect couldn't resist rearing it's base nature before you parted.

Ah! Your words, sir, and your premature anatagonism and groundless judgements, mark you as a minor mind with a major inferiority complex.

Well you may invoke Arjuna, as you appear to be in dire need of his wisdom and humilty, and a number of his many other virtues.

But I wish you well in your quest for said wisdom - it is a long journey and from your hair-trigger defensiveness I suspect you are just beginning.

Goodbye and good luck!