Cultures? Thai, American ,Chinese,Japanese etc

laolover88

How would you describe or rate your culture. National characteristics, An ideology of Nationalism: Authoritarian,
Libertarian..and a whole few more?. Are English people or Americans Nationalistic?. Is Thai Culture obsessively Nationalistic, even to the point of Anal Retentiveness? All those Uniforms, Drills, Conformity. Are Americans and English loose radicals in the world?

We Americans are war mongering sociopaths intent on ruling the world. (Some members will be along shortly to expound on this.)

Even young kids in the USA are now chained in the hot sun, fed raw meat and taught to chant kill, kill, kill :)

But the Russian and Chinese tourists in Thailand still manage to make us look good :)

We Americans are war mongering sociopaths intent on ruling the world. (Some members will be along shortly to expound on this.)

Even young kids in the USA are now chained in the hot sun, fed raw meat and taught to chant kill, kill, kill smile.png

But the Russian and Chinese tourists in Thailand still manage to make us look good smile.png

you dont get to rate your own performance

I would say the American culture is basically lacking more and more culture lately and as a relatively new nation the culture is still in the process of being defined. I do not think it can be measured against refined societies that are 1,000's of years old.......

I would say the American culture is basically lacking more and more culture lately and as a relatively new nation the culture is still in the process of being defined. I do not think it can be measured against refined societies that are 1,000's of years old.......

refined societies?? lol

Can see where this is headed.

CLOSED.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
  • Like 2