Help. Looking for Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Chiang Mai)

toryboy1979

Have just been along Road 107 - Chiang Mai to Mae Rim looking for legalisation Office of the MOFA here in Chiang Mai and could not locate it.  I am told it is in The Chiang Mai City Provincial Hall building but did not see any signs.

Can anyone pinpoint this office for me please.

Where the 107 meets the middle ring road (3029), turn left at the lights. There is another set of lights after 50 yards or so, turn left to enter the City Hall complex. Follow the road straight, continue straight over the roundabout and park in the car park to your right. Enter the closest building through the main entrance (side of the road you entered on) and it is the first room on the left. Next door to the Thai passport application center.

The building just south of the one Sally marked on the map above.

Room is exactly at this point https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/18%C2%B050'13.4%22N+98%C2%B058'16.5%22E/@18.8370526,98.971254,3609m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Edited by naboo

My thanks to both CMSally and naboo for their help.   You were spot on.    For naboo the google reference is a little suspect in that it comes up with coordinates which my computer interprets as somewhere in the desert of The Yeman/Saudi Arabia, but not to worry the sand in the engine of my car was not a big problem!  All is well that ends well.  Thanks again to both of you.

• Like 1