Asthma Medication

There are dozens of so called pharmacies in the Hua hin area but most stock only Thai medications and the usual common ailments pills and potions.

Does any poster know of a pharmacy where I can get typical asthma medications such as Ventolin Inhaler (the drug is Salbutamol) - also marketed in Thailand as Buto-asthma inhaler? and, maybe, Giona Easyhaler for Budesonide

I was reappraised at a local hospital but need a represcription now and then without the hassle of paying to see a doctor. Do the local hospitals/clinics sell over the counter from their own pharmacies or is it all geared to an in-house doctor's prescription?

There are dozens of so called pharmacies in the Hua hin area but most stock only Thai medications and the usual common ailments pills and potions.

Does any poster know of a pharmacy where I can get typical asthma medications such as Ventolin Inhaler (the drug is Salbutamol) - also marketed in Thailand as Buto-asthma inhaler? and, maybe, Giona Easyhaler for Budesonide

I was reappraised at a local hospital but need a represcription now and then without the hassle of paying to see a doctor. Do the local hospitals/clinics sell over the counter from their own pharmacies or is it all geared to an in-house doctor's prescription?

I stock up on salbutamol when I am in HH. If you can imagine coming out of the Hilton, turning right, follow the road around and the 1st pharmacy you come to on the left sells them over the counter at less what you pay for a prescription in the UK. Likewise on the Petchkasem Road, between the "old" shopping mall and the main night market, a pharmacy there does the same.

Both sell branded Ventolin.

I stock up on salbutamol when I am in HH. If you can imagine coming out of the Hilton, turning right, follow the road around and the 1st pharmacy you come to on the left sells them over the counter at less what you pay for a prescription in the UK. Likewise on the Petchkasem Road, between the "old" shopping mall and the main night market, a pharmacy there does the same.

Both sell branded Ventolin.

Thanks Ollie, they must be the only two pharmacies that I haven't tried!