Australian parents reveal their side of the surrogate baby story: Thailand

webfact

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe we will learn some facts about this case for a change instead of the rubish we have been fed by media.

Full story.

Baby Gammy's Australian biological parents and his twin sister have been pictured together for the first time in the lead-up to an exclusive 60 Minutes interview set to air on Sunday night.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/08/09/14/21/baby-gammy-s-sister-revealed-ahead-of-60-minutes-interview#eBgWH8c8hatomYLI.99

The problem is, 60 minutes is not the program it was 20 years ago, and is now totally tabloid and I'm talking literally foot in the door and hounding people who really don't deserve it (I'm not saying anyone doesn't deserve it in this case, we have a convicted paedophile who appears to have lied (although he hasn't made any public comment, just others on his behalf) and a surrogate who has also been caught out being less than honest, even claiming that the child had a serious heart condition which doctors have said is untrue). What we'll see is what they want us to see, depending on which way they are leaning - in other words who's side they are coming out on. Just because they are interviewing the biological parents, don't be fooled into thinking that means they are definitely going to be on their side and are not capable of ambushing and doing a hatchet job on them. It should become pretty obvious after a few minutes who they are making the baddie. They've been it's a well known fact and they've even been caught out very heavily editing interviews, to the extent that what viewers see and hear is the exact opposite of what a person actually said. I'm interested in knowing more, but I'm going to try not to download and watch it. If it were the ABC or SBS doing the interview I wouldn't miss it, but I know how Channel 9 operate.

Sad, but true. Even sadder that so many people believe what they see on television without questioning the motives of those presenting and producing this kind of current affairs program.

• Like 1

Maybe we will learn some facts about this case for a change instead of the rubish we have been fed by media.

Full story.

Baby Gammy's Australian biological parents and his twin sister have been pictured together for the first time in the lead-up to an exclusive 60 Minutes interview set to air on Sunday night.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/08/09/14/21/baby-gammy-s-sister-revealed-ahead-of-60-minutes-interview#eBgWH8c8hatomYLI.99

No, we will hear their side of the story, not the full story, no doubt a lot of lame excuses.

Fact is he did something wrong in the past that was so serious he was sent to prison for a long time, so serious he should never be allowed to be alone with any child, and the fact he claims to be a changed person can not be proven and the child's welfare must come first as their is a risk he can re offend.

Edited by Basil B
  • Like 1

Full story.

No, we will hear their side of the story, not the full story, no doubt a lot of lame excuses.

Fact is he did something wrong in the past that was so serious he was sent to prison for a long time, so serious he should never be allowed to be alone with any child, and the fact he claims to be a changed person can not be proven and the child's welfare must come first as their is a risk he can re offend.

ABC have already done a bit on this. Id be looking at what they do over anything you see coming out of channel 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Full story.

Giving a filthy low life piece of excrement paedophile airtime is just sickening, the scum shouldn't even be allowed to walk around in society. 60 minutes should be totally ashamed for supporting paedophiles.

• Like 1

Full story.

Love his false tears and the we had to get out as quick as we could. They were in fear of their lives from the military Junta who had taken over the country. What a load of rubbish from the piece of filth. Didn't hear of other farangs fleeing the country in panic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zZuH4_Zn6YM

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

This morning on Sky News the couple in their first interview, state the Thai woman refused to hand over the boy. She threatened them with the police and to also take the girl away as well.

My gut feeling.....I don't believe either of them.

Let's be really cold about this. They wanted a baby manufactured...she became the factory....the goods were not what they wanted....so they refuse the goods.

I make no judgement on either of those involved in the production (and that is what it is) of this human being.

Somewhere in all this unholy mess lies some semblance of the truth.

By the way...the Oz wife....is she also Thai??

Edited by harleyclarkey

This morning on Sky News the couple in their first interview, state the Thai woman refused to hand over the boy. She threatened them with the police and to also take the girl away as well.

My gut feeling.....I don't believe either of them.

Let's be really cold about this. They wanted a baby manufactured...she became the factory....the goods were not what they wanted....so they refuse the goods.

I make no judgement on either of those involved in the production (and that is what it is) of this human being.

The Aussie wife is Chinese. they met on the net and he went over to China, married her and brought her back to Australia. She is Australian because she now has citizenship.

Apparently the children were born in December 2013 and the military were taking over the country and they had to flee to protect their family unfortunately two adults didn't have the ability to flee with two newborns so for the sake of the family they had to sacrifice one so they got out safely. The military took over nearly 5 months later. The paedophile was already back in Australia with his fresh meat to feed off. Can get more kids but can't get any more of me. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The Aussie Couple are liars and that is not Aussie bashing as I am an Aussie.

Edited by chooka

Tell us. How the hell did you work that out from his post???

Odd. You - and Ckooka - have a very venomous view and are eager to attack simple and fair posts.

Perhaps you have information and concrete facts that we don't have??

Again....I wouldn't believe a single thing out of most Thai women's mouths. Especially low life who sell their bodies to manufacture a human being that they just dump and hand over. Nice maternal instinct here?

In this case I will wait for the facts...not from the utterly corrupt Thais, but hopefully from the more balanced and fair Australians.

, and if you are waiting for a 'balanced and fair' interview with 60 Minutes Australia, I have a bridge over Sydney Harbour to sell you.

I like the Sydney harbour bit!

I have no idea what 60 minutes is.....a TV programme??

No. I meant the Oz authorities.....who seem to be constantly immersed in their rules and regulations.

This morning on Sky the couple state the Thai woman refused to hand over the boy. She threatened them with the police and to also take the girl away as well.

From reports I've seen the OZ government is looking to give gammy Australian citizenship by descent, which tells you a lot. Even if he never uses it, it will be of great comfort to his birth mum that know the the can access the Australian health care system. As is his right.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Just saw on Sky news that he has 22 convictions against him .....they didn't say if they were all related to child molestation.

He is, to me, a very odd and strange individual who should have no right to be the father of a surrogate child,.

The main issue I see here is the disgusting attitude of the Thai authorities towards surrogacy.

But then what else would I expect from rotten Thailand?

Edited by harleyclarkey

To describe this this couple would be insulting to dingos and rock spiders

The Australian couple accused of abandoning a baby born with Down's syndrome to a Thai surrogate mother say they wanted to take him home.

David and Wendy Farnell, speaking publicly for the first time, insisted the Thai mother would not hand over Gammy, the seven-month-old baby boy.

They did take his twin sister. They say they will fight to get Gammy back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-28732511

Is it not true that they told the agency to tell her to abort the defective baby?

Just saw on Sky news that he has 22 convictions against him .....they didn't say if they were all related to child molestation.

He is, to me, a very odd and strange individual who should have no right to be the father of a surrogate child,.

The main issue I see here is the disgusting attitude of the Thai authorities towards surrogacy.

Commercial surrogacy is banned within Australia, so what's your opinion of the Oz govt laws on commercial surrogacy? What's your opinion of couples who contract commercial surrogacy services overseas to evade Oz law?

• Like 1

A guy under this kind of scrutiny, trying to redeem his reputation, goes on 60 Minutes TV and dresses like a Pattaya slob?

I would tell him, "Wise up bozo. (smack) Clean up and put on a nice shirt. You have a mail order bride, a pedophile and abandoned a baby in Thailand."

"And put some drops of Visine on those red eyes, you look stoned."

Edited by ZigZagMan
  • Like 2

Commercial surrogacy is banned within Australia, so what's your opinion of the Oz govt laws on commercial surrogacy? What's your opinion of couples who contract commercial surrogacy services overseas to evade Oz law?

I don't agree with it.........if it is allowed in jurisdictions then it has to be under strict rules and particularly medical supervision.

Also the potential couple must be thoroughly checked.

• 2 weeks later...

Gammy's dad shouldn't have kids: victim

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/08/23/09/54/gammy-s-dad-shouldn-t-have-kids-victim

A child sex abuse victim of an Australian man at the centre of a surrogacy storm says pedophiles shouldn't have children and she's disgusted he has a baby daughter.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/08/23/09/54/gammy-s-dad-shouldn-t-have-kids-victim#4Oexp06Gb5XAWKRF.99

THE nation’s (Australia) top two family law judges want an inquiry into surrogacy laws, arguing the nation has lost its moral compass by allowing commercial surrogacy to flourish in poor countries where women are being exploited and children left vulnerable to abuse.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/legal-affairs/surrogacy-laws-a-sign-australia-has-lost-its-moral-compass/story-e6frg97x-1227032022422

Family judge warns paedophiles exploiting surrogacy laws

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/family-judge-warns-pedophiles-exploiting-surrogacy-laws/story-fn59niix-1227033721488

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...