Wholesale Pharmacy did they move

dman

Hello

Wondering if anyone knows where the wholesale pharmacy that was at the entrance to the night bazaar went ? Travelled there the other day to buy some generic medicine and the place is being renovated. Did they move to another location and or does anyone have the business phone number of the owners. (husband and wife couple) There are a few other pharmacies that had the brand name medication I was looking for but at 6x the cost of generic. Cheers and thanks for the help.

We were told they would be closed for about 2 months as they are doing a complete renevation and that would mean it will be another month or so. They told my wife that it is very hard to get people to do the work properly which is why it will take so long. We are not the only ones who have trouble with builders apparently.

They did not move but are temporarily closed for renovation. They posted a phone number you can call. Ask the builders for their phone number. They should know.

We were told they would be closed for about 2 months as they are doing a complete renevation and that would mean it will be another month or so. They told my wife that it is very hard to get people to do the work properly which is why it will take so long. We are not the only ones who have trouble with builders apparently.

Thanks for the help with this. I called the phone number that was posted on the wall of the shop being renovated (barely visible) and talked with one of the owners. He directed me to a new shop about 2 kilometers away, it is down the main street from the old shop going towards the super highway. It is before you reach the back entrance to Central and on the same side of the street as the old shop. The only landmark I remembered was it is directly across the street from CP Fresh Market. Anyway they have all their stock there and I was able to get the generic medication I was looking for at a considerable savings. Cheers, Dman

• 10 months later...

I never really found this place again, the sign at the old shop says Arnuruk Pra Krau market that does not google at all.

The place opposite CP Fresh Market seems to be more of a supermarket type shop.

Edited by sceadugenga

The place opposite the CP market supplies my medication for about 25% of what The Overbrook charges. I don't know if it is wholesale but the pharmacist lass there speaks good English.