Laser Teeth Whitening

Woody1

I'm looking for advise regarding the above topic if anyone can recommend a cosmetic dentist.
I know I could search through umpteen earlier topics / posts / and forums, but I'm looking for current recommendations, hopefully from very satisfied customers.
As with everything cost is a consideration, but quality is my main concern.
Thanks in advance for any / all information.
Woody1

I had mine done in a dentist just up on 2nd rd from the junction Pattaya Tai ...They did a good job, but didn't put a bead of wax on my gum(protects the gum whilst their doing it) line so had some discomfort after.

that sounds painful.

and cost ?

Can I ask where (clinic's name, location, etc), and how was the quality / whitening of the service?

In Soi Buakhao quality whitening is good thumbsup.gif  but no coffee no tea no coke for 1 month !

Pattaya Beach Dental Clinic
33/60  M.10 Soi Buakhao
Phone: 038-488719

http://www.pattayabeachdental.com/Pattaya_Dental_Denture.html

dentist_clinic_screenshot.jpg

dentist_clinic_google_maps.jpg

Edited by Farang two dot zero

Can I ask where (clinic's name, location, etc), and how was the quality / whitening of the service?

In Soi Buakhao quality whitening is good thumbsup.gif  but no coffee no tea no coke for 1 month !

Pattaya Beach Dental Clinic
33/60  M.10 Soi Buakhao
Phone: 038-488719
http://www.pattayabeachdental.com/Pattaya_Dental_Denture.html

dentist_clinic_screenshot.jpg

dentist_clinic_google_maps.jpg
Thanks for the info Mate.
I'll definitely call in.

I had mine done in a dentist just up on 2nd rd from the junction Pattaya Tai ...They did a good job, but didn't put a bead of wax on my gum(protects the gum whilst their doing it) line so had some discomfort after.

that sounds painful.

and cost ?

4,500.....I have it done now in the UK cheaper though ! .....and yes it can be painful, it comes and goes for 2 days after...

that sounds painful.
and cost ?

4,500.....I have it done now in the UK cheaper though ! .....and yes it can be painful, it comes and goes for 2 days after...
I find that hard to believe, a filling costs £90 in the UK!
How often do you have to get it done?

Thanks for the info Mate.I'll definitely call in.

Ok great, let me know your feedback please wink.png

Thanks for the recommendation Mate.
Had my teeth done today and I'm happy with the results, no sensitivity problems either.
Price has gone up a little, now 4500 Baht, but the service was very good, no hanging about, no pain, everyone spoke pretty good English too.
One thing that has changed is that they appear to have moved premises from the map you provided (unless I read it wrongly), they are now very near R-Con.
The only problem now is I'm not to have coffee or chocolate (or anything colourful that may stain the teeth in the next few days) and you can guess what I have a craving for now!

Had my teeth done today and I'm happy with the results, no sensitivity problems either.
Price has gone up a little, now 4500 Baht, but the service was very good, no hanging about, no pain, everyone spoke pretty good English too.
One thing that has changed is that they appear to have moved premises from the map you provided (unless I read it wrongly), they are now very near R-Con.
The only problem now is I'm not to have coffee or chocolate (or anything colourful that may stain the teeth in the next few days) and you can guess what I have a craving for now!

Happy for you Woody1, of course you must to wait one month for take coffee,tea,coke, chocolate...

Do you have the real address and the telephone number is correct?

He was recommended by a girl seller in Banana IT at Pattaya Tukcom !

Edited by Farang two dot zero

Happy for you Woody1, of course you must to wait one month for take coffee,tea,coke, chocolate...
Do you have the real address and the telephone number is correct?
He was recommended by a girl seller in Banana IT at Pattaya Tukcom !

The address on the business card is in Thai; but I can decipher the following;

Pattaya Buakhao Dental Clinic,
348/42 Moo9,
Soi Buakhao.

Tel: 038-488719 or 086-8170688

Get Veneers all over and you'll never need whitening again !!

Cost is very expensive, also I don't fancy having all my teeth ground down beforehand.

Around 6000-8000 per tooth depending where you go. Dr Cherry and Dr Warin get most recommendations here. I only wish I had done it 20 years ago. Completely transforms you.  Not sure that grinding down the teeth is a reason not to do it.  I assume mine were but certainly knew nothing about it !!

You'll certainly save the cost anyway with a much lower maintenance cost than normal

Edited by Chivas