Death of a Religion: Isis and the Yazidi

Scott

Death of a religion: Isis and the Yazidi

By Sean Thomas World Last updated: August 6th, 2014

Members of the Yazidi sect in their refugee camp in Iraq. (Photo: AFP/Getty)

They are scared of lettuce. They abhor pumpkins. They practise maybe the oldest religion in the world. And now, after at least 6,000 years, they are finally being exterminated, even as I write this.

If you haven’t noticed this epochal crime – the raping and the slaughter – you’re not alone. Of late, the world has focused on the horrors of Gaza. When we’ve had time to acknowledge the Satanic cruelties of Isis, in Iraq, we’ve looked to the barbaric treatment of women, and Christians.

• Like 1

I don't expect this issue to get any traction in the western media.
Not PC enough..

U.S. Approves Airstrikes on Iraq, Airdrops Aid

President Barack Obama authorized targeted airstrikes and emergency assistance missions in northern Iraq, saying Thursday the U.S. must act to protect American personnel and prevent a humanitarian catastrophe in the face of advances by violent Islamist militants.

The U.S. military said it completed a delivery of meals and water to thousands of members of a religious minority who fled the town of Sinjar and are trapped in nearby mountains by the group calling itself the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL.

Mr. Obama said he ordered the use of U.S. airstrikes if necessary either to stop militants from closing in on the northern city of Erbil or to allow local forces to aid the Yazidis, the religious minority. No U.S. strikes had been conducted by late Thursday, officials said.

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/iraqi-militants-seize-christian-villages-1407404503?mobile=y

Obama says 'authorized' targeted US strikes on Iraq

Washington (AFP) - President Barack Obama said he had authorized US forces to conduct air strikes against Sunni extremist militants in Iraq if they are needed to prevent a massacre of civilians.

"We can act, carefully and responsibly to prevent a potential act of genocide," Obama said, referring to a religious minority group besieged by fighters from the so-called Islamic State.

"I therefore authorized targeted air strikes if necessary to help forces in Iraq as they fight to break the siege and protect the civilians trapped there."

Yahoo

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-authorized-targeted-us-strikes-iraq-014137305.html

If you have time, google the video's of the atrocities being conducted by ISIS against Christians. They are beheading children. Do not watch the vids in front of your wives and kids, they are very harrowing. I don't remember Saddam sawing of childrens heads with blunt knives. What an unholy mess. As it says in the OP - Satanic. Dark things are happening and the world watches. In fact we are probably witnessing one of the darkest era's in human history. What is happening is easily on a par with the Spanish Inquisition and I think much worse because it is happening when the majority of the World have some form of education. It is easily as bad as the holocaust. Check out the ISIS and Syrian rebel Human abattoirs!  I don't believe when God sent the first 'flood' as punishment for mans sins that men were doing anything anywhere near as bad as this. Where is God? Send a flood!