Tourist visa witout leave thailand

Hello

before every school have serviece take non-o visa without going to laos, sure for additional money.

Now new goverment close this way..

My wife came from russia, she is disability and for her very difficut go 15 hours to laos.

what we can do?

You can get an extension of stay based on Medical grounds.  If you are somewhere like Bumrungrad, they can do it for you.  I am not sure how many times this can be done. 

If you are in BKK, best thing to do (if you cannot afford to fly directly into Laos) is fly Air Asia to Udon, then take the van from the airport to the Laos Border for 150 Baht.  It is about a 1.5 hour ride.

You can get an extension of stay based on Medical grounds.  If you are somewhere like Bumrungrad, they can do it for you.  I am not sure how many times this can be done. 

If you are in BKK, best thing to do (if you cannot afford to fly directly into Laos) is fly Air Asia to Udon, then take the van from the airport to the Laos Border for 150 Baht.  It is about a 1.5 hour ride.

Clinics in thailand dont't like to do it, we are in pattaya.

And i think by medical grounds we cant make ED visa

Of course a clinic cannot do it......you will have to be checked into a hospital or something serious to have happened.  To be honest, I don't even know if it applies to your situation. If your wife was disabled prior to coming here, I don't know if she will be eligible for a medical extension.  From my understanding, medical extensions are usually for unforeseen circumstances that occur while here.

Are you Thai, or a foreigner?  

Immigration has a medical officer for these cases, He is the one that would have to approve the documents presented by the hospital.

Perhaps you can have a talk with him and he  can indicate if your wife can get the extension and which documents he would need to see.

Otherwise she can fly to Vientiane and back to get a visa.

russian

before we try bangkok hospital and banglamung hospital, they don't like make it documents

Is it that Bangkok Hospital does not like to prepare the documents, or your wife is not eligible for the documents?  I would assume Bangkok Hospital would have taken care of it for you if your wife would have qualified. They are one of the higher end private hospitals.

If you can't do this.  Heading to Laos is your best bet.  Like I said, if you cannot afford to fly direct to Vientiane, fly from BKK to Udon via Air Asia.  If you book in advance, you can usually get tickets under 1,000 baht.  If you book last minute.....usually between 1,500 and 2,500

Edited by inbangkok