Podcast

Lacoste

And who would be her "target audience'?

Men living in Thailand who ignore her. :D

From what I heard, her target audience would be other farang women who have been jilted by a farang guys that suddenly take a preference to ladyboys. :o

We were struggling a bit earlier in this thread to define the cliched concept of the western expat in Thailand.

Our struggle is over.

:D

Arrogant spoilt little girl ,looking for attention

Well I gather she's not paying for attention, so that's one up in my book.

:D Two of my favorite posters *(Guesthouse and OldAsiaHand, above).

Kat

Why did you feel you had to make another user name to discuss this topic? Why did you not just use your normal ID Dive_Mistress?

Just an honest question waiting for an honest reply though i doubt it will come.

:D Which Kat are you addressing: the fictional "Kat" in the broadcast, or me? Because as I've said already, Expat Girl a la "Kat" is not me.

LOL .... I m hurt! A Comment about being with 3 women members of Long term status with the forums and one (now)new member ... draws out an insane rant :D But no need to apologize hun :D the posts fit you apparently :D

Actually, the rant wasn't directed at you, only the one-liner. But fair enough - touche. :D

*edit

Edited by kat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kat

Why did you feel you had to make another user name to discuss this topic? Why did you not just use your normal ID Dive_Mistress?

Just an honest question waiting for an honest reply though i doubt it will come.

:o Which Kat are you addressing: the fictional "Kat" in the broadcast, or me? Because as I've said already, Expat Girl a la "Kat" is not me.

I was addressing Kat as in Expat_girl / Dive_mistress.

I know your a different Kat and my preffered one at that.

Cheers.

you can hear a live recital anywhere in thailand mate. just go to any NGO office and ask an overweight on-the-shelf middle age western woman what she thinks of thai girls and western men who are associated with them.

awww, you mean you won't go out with me. Shame. That must be why I'm so, so bitter.

In case sarcasm escapes you,

<deleted> off :o

you can hear a live recital anywhere in thailand mate. just go to any NGO office and ask an overweight on-the-shelf middle age western woman what she thinks of thai girls and western men who are associated with them.

awww, you mean you won't go out with me. Shame. That must be why I'm so, so bitter.

Bucket mouth

Bucket mouth