Another shocking discovery at Bangkok Lard Prao 130 condominium

webfact

Some greedy bastard has been setting up a baby factory with no regards for human life,,,,,ONLY MONEY,,,,,

yes doc.this is no different to a puppy farm,turkey farm and anywhere else that breeds for money.

no thought to the welfare of these babys wether they are to be sold for adoption or any other reason.

but how can this have gone on in one building without any suspicion as to whats going on.

who was buying all the baby feed,pampers,washing and drying baby clothes.

and how did they get them out of the country,passed immigration,then onto the plane.

and them that say's this happens all over the world,tell me do you know of a case involving this many at 1 supposed clinic.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

compared to what country?..seeing what else is out there its probably not so bad..

Thailand Definitely a country that lacks moral upbringing

In the West we would never allow such things - instead children are protected, held in indoctrination centres, until they are ready for work or to join in orgy's of mass murder in countries, in which we hope to acquire assets.

The first question everybody should ask now is: "what was the real intention of having so many surrogate babies"?

And what happened to the babies that left already the premises as this has been going on before the Dawn baby?

Find this Japanese and find the truth.

Although, I rather would not like to hear the truth behind this.

Don't hold your breath, while waiting for that. You'll only be committing suicide.

Surrogate babies? What is a surrogate baby?

There is such a thing as a surrogate mother, i.e. a mother who carries in her womb the fertilized egg on another woman.

But a surrogate baby is something that does not exist.

Please use the term correctly. I know, it's an eye-catching term right now, but used wrongly here.

• Like 2

Organ mass production. Do you know how much money they can do with one liver? Well the world has no ethic, no moral, everythng is gone! Save yourself is the only thing you can do now. coffee1.gifsad.png

Yes, the earlier comment about this fulfilling a need for society is incredibly naive. I've heard about things related to children being kidnapped for body parts from reliable sources (LE-side acquaintances) that I wish I hadn't, enough to give you nightmares. It happens and there's no telling this isn't related. Let's hope not.

Guaranteed, it is related, and you already know where the financing funds are coming from wai2.gif

One thing being lost in the rush to blanket ban surrogacy here AND in other countries,

is that people may well have been coming here because knee jerk reactions,

rather than logical regulation, has made it impossible in the home country.

Desperate people will go where budget and imperative push them to go.

Valid, legal and moral surrogacy for infertile couples is a legitimate and moral undertaking, if done in an open, informed and properly regulated environment. With limited compensation of costs for the young surrogates. Drs. should get paid for legitimate medical practice.

There is a decades long successful history in USA for this.

Preventing essentially the cloning of fresh body parts for the rich but ill,

or harvesting of prenatal fluids for manufacturing is highly immoral, despicable,

and should be prohibited and punished severely.

But these are not two sides of the same coin, even if some techniques are used for both.

Surrogate babies? What is a surrogate baby?

There is such a thing as a surrogate mother, i.e. a mother who carries in her womb the fertilized egg on another woman.

But a surrogate baby is something that does not exist.

Please use the term correctly. I know, it's an eye-catching term right now, but used wrongly here.

Correct, but the news topic creator (on this site) is usually a Thai, with a degree in basket-weaving. Then, the majority of members are expats, who speak English as a second language. Hopefully, the latter group will thank you, for the correction. Cheers clap2.gif

• Like 1

One thing being lost in the rush to blanket ban surrogacy here AND in other countries,

is that people may well have been coming here because knee jerk reactions,

rather than logical regulation, has made it impossible in the home country.

Desperate people will go where budget and imperative push them to go.

Valid, legal and moral surrogacy for infertile couples is a legitimate and moral undertaking, if done in an open, informed and properly regulated environment. With limited compensation of costs for the young surrogates. Drs. should get paid for legitimate medical practice.

There is a decades long successful history in USA for this.

Preventing essentially the cloning of fresh body parts for the rich but ill,

or harvesting of prenatal fluids for manufacturing is highly immoral, despicable,

and should be prohibited and punished severely.

But these are not two sides of the same coin, even if some techniques are used for both.

Well explained. Thanks for sharingcoffee1.gif

WOW that part of Bangkok is known as HAPPYLAND and there are many Internet cafes with secret back rooms or upstairs rooms for the little boys and gilrs

this HAPPYLAND is like a pedo paradise and if you visit the Mall Bangkapi and Fashion Island at the weekend you can see all the old pedos cruising

Some European Pedos are harder to spot as they married older women who often come with the extra baggage that Pedo is hunting for

The Aussie that came over to buy a baby was on a registered sex offenders with minors list so it is not difficult to join the dots together and if you are wondering what all these old lonely expats are up to in these remote Bangkok suburrbs well Thai Visa has opened all our eyes to this pedo plague.

Thailand - Where foreigners can't buy land to build a home, but where absolutely everything else is for sale.

Are you just complainer or are you doing anything to correct what you see as wrong. How many countries have you built? rhetorical

A perfect example of the fact there is no depth of depravity in Thai society for which a Thai Apologists can't be found.

I do not understand what all the fuss is about. Every year thousands, maybe lots more, of young children are being sold for peanuts to completely unscrupulous agents who then sell them on to lives of hell, and this does not receive so much publicity. In a country where many a father would rather have a case of cheap whisky than his own child, I think we could all be jousting at windmills by trying to halt such behaviour, abhorrent though it may seem to us.

compared to what country?..seeing what else is out there its probably not so bad..

Thailand Definitely a country that lacks moral upbringing

In the West we would never allow such things - instead children are protected, held in indoctrination centres, until they are ready for work or to join in orgy's of mass murder in countries, in which we hope to acquire assets.

"instead children are protected, held in indoctrination centres, until they are ready for work or to join in orgy's of mass murder in countries, in which we hope to acquire assets."

So name names! Where is this happening?

I do not understand what all the fuss is about. Every year thousands, maybe lots more, of young children are being sold for peanuts to completely unscrupulous agents who then sell them on to lives of hell, and this does not receive so much publicity. In a country where many a father would rather have a case of cheap whisky than his own child, I think we could all be jousting at windmills by trying to halt such behaviour, abhorrent though it may seem to us.

"abhorrent though it may seem to us."

Not May seem,most definately is!