Briton Arrested For Killing Thai Girlfriend

george

ibsears said,

"A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long."

What would you consider the correct length of time in jail for killing someone?

How about Hanging!!! After all what does he have to offer the human race!!

Sounds too quick... He stabbed her twice in the left chest which sounds like he knew what he was doing and meant to kill her. I think they should have spent a lot longer trying to calm him down after his suicide attempt. like a few days...

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its sad to read another instance like this one. Condolences to all involved.

As mentioned in a previous post, I don't really think this guy is a psycho. It seems to be more of a crime of passion. It doesn't make it right, but it lends more to the notion that this was an isolated event and that the guy is probably not as serious a threat to society as a psycho killer. Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. Everyone to their own.

And Mine is that you should be his Lawyer!

I hv a question..what happens to the Beer Bar?

Pl answer me someone..cant otherwise sleep tonite..Tks

PS. I spend 95% of my money on wild women, hot sex, booze and frolic..the balance 5% I spend foolishly.

Another lowlife in Pattaya bites the dust. I don't mean the girl.

:o

God ######, it must be great to feel so superior. Guess your shit doesn't stink either.

Personally I feel sorry for both parties concerned.

my one does not stink like that DUDE.

if yours do.. i feel pity 4 u.

We have a young lady dead. Thats a fact and that is sad and tragic.

We have an older man who stated he did it and attempted suicide. Thats also very sad.

I would probably guess that the old guy came to his senses and is very remorseful over what he apparently did.

But again feel the tone of the retorts, replies and comments on this thread.

All the holier than thou individuals, as usual I might add, ready to castrate, kill, hang shoot or draw and quarter the bloke.

I am not a religious person, but it sure brings to mind some at least quasi religious thoughts. "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" might be one

And maybe, There but for the grace of God , go I" might be another.

Why as much venom in the posts, does it make each of us who post like that somewhat stronger or in some way superior? I kind of feel bad , because maybe someday I will find myself in such a prediciment..

I do offer my condolences to the girls family.

Me Too he was wrong to kill, we should never kill anyone, U right here but for the grace of God , go I" I hope ever did I will call u first big man. We must think first right???

Ok Gang .... rip me apart

"...the guy is probably not as serious a threat to society as a psycho killer. Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison."

Killing, whether it's a "crime of passion" or cold-blooded, is still killing. He certainly is a threat to society. He's proven he can kill. Why should he stop after 1 Thai girlfriend? The only time a lesser sentence should be imposed in a killing is when it's an accidental death. And I don't mean "Accidental" like "Well I was beating the crap out of her and she just sorta died! I didn't MEAN to kill her", I mean truly accidental.

Kataiseeker

How can anyone trust a Thai when According to the Bangkok post, caretaker Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Saturday that corruption is quite normal in life and to be expected.

He told his weekly radio audience that most people will exploit any opportunities they can find to make extra money.

"It's human nature to try to find loopholes. To cheat, to look for the weak spot in any system," Thaksin said.

Bangkok Post

Well thats it, if he said so then it must be true.

OK simple...... she was a stupid for not looking after her rice bowl, how hard was that to do? (3 months per year)..... and he is a fool for thinking that a girl of 24 (when he met her) was loved up with him....... but it is sad that the outcome is death and prison...... I don’t post very often because most of the comments are from ignorant people who have come to Thailand thinking they belong because they have a bit of coin in the bank and they speak 10 words of Thai and therefore are not worth the time and effort...... after living in Thailand for 10 years and taking the time (and Effort) to speak and read and write Thai i realized that working girls are just that WORKING..... i married a Laos girl (not Issan) who had never worked in a bar or learnt to speak English because she never needed to...... WHEN WILL THESE FOOLS LEARN SOME COMMON???? Bottom line is this.. 2 years plus selling herself in Pattaya she should have known better.... and 62 Y.O well educated British person......WHAT A FOOL

By the way, me and my wife (legally married, not some water over my head in the village) now live in Singapore because we got fed up with all of this type of S**T in Thailand and we don't want our kids to subjected to bigots who think they know the score and offer opinions on stuff they don't have a clue about.......

I think she deserves what she got - a lesson to all those con-artist prostitutes down in Pattaya. :o

These silly old fools give all of us a bad reputation for being the same.

I sympathize with the old guy. He could have paid 10,000 baht and got away with it.

Wouldn't you do the same if someone took your life savings?

So I guess if someone didn't like your attitude and killed you, you deserved it right?

Nobody deserves death for infidelity.This old sod probably was a member of the "My Girls Different" club and snapped when learning she was the same as all the others.

Whats the world coming to when you cant trust a thai hooker.

Does it really matter? She probaly got what she deserved. I cannot believe how many of you people side with the Thais, and still profess that this is greatest place on earth to live. My god wake up, if Thaksin had his way we would all be deported and the attitude is filtering down from him to the rest of the country. "FARANG GO HOME" But leave all your money before you go!

What a retarded bloke. Like he couldn't of found another girl in Thailand, but instead had to kill this one. Even a 120 year old with a shrimp pecker can get a girl in Thailand. Now the bloke will rot in jail due to his "crime of retardation".

What the guy did was wrong of course,but understandable in a way.He was conned and she knew she was conning him.You,you and you have been here a long time and know the score.It is more than possible that he was blinded by love/a chance for an exciting new life which now lies in tatters.

He broke the Law and should be punished,but will a long prison term really change a thing on this occasion?He is not the first and by God will not be the last.

LOVE REALLY???? OH FOR GODS SAKE 62 YR OLD LOVE 26 LUST MOST FARANGS HERE ARE SICK PERVERTS THAT ARE TO STUPID OR UGLY TO FIND SOMEONE IN THERE OWN COUNTRY. YOU COME HERE AND FLASH YOUR MONEY AND THINK UR FOUND LOVE WOW YOU ARE REALLY ALL STUPID

Paulv

I take it that you are speaking about yourself, is that why you are here?

This is so sad and my feelings go out for all who have lost here.

This story brings out emotions of us against them on all sides but this misses the points.

Here are just some to think on here.

Police all know that crimes of passion and money are all too common everywhere on the planet.

Calm down and think a second.

1) The vast majority of Thai women who are attacked here in Thailand are attacked by THAI men.

2) This young woman with a drunk old Thai boyfriend killing her would be NO story because that kind of thing is common. Police here know that is so.

3) Most all of us have been taken by a woman at least once in our lives. Women by men too.

4) If you have not, you are lucky.

5) NEVER EVER trust your money to ANYONE.

6) NEVER love anyone more than yourself.

LAST

This could have been you or me.

That is a fact. Do not delude yourself to thinking you are superior.

Read the tone of the posts on this thread.

We have an older man who stated he did it and attempted suicide. Thats also very sad.

I would probably guess that the old guy came to his senses and is very remorseful over what he apparently did.

All the holier than thou individuals, as usual I might add, ready to castrate, kill, hang shoot or draw and quarter the bloke.

I am not a religious person, but it sure brings to mind some at least quasi religious thoughts. "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" might be one

Why as much venom in the posts, does it make each of us who post like that somewhat stronger or in some way superior? I kind of feel bad , because maybe someday I will find myself in such a prediciment..

"Why as much venom in the posts, does it make each of us who post like that somewhat stronger or in some way superior?"

I guess Gonzo the reason (why as much "or so much" venom in the posts) comes down to the fact that they "the venomous ones" find that when they look in the mirror each day they do not really like what they see.

They all sit on their little pedestals and look down on the scene before them.

In some ways I really envy them in their perfect little worlds. Mostly though they just make me want to throw up.

Guy finds out out his lady has been cheating on him, pops over to Thailand, says to her he wants to build a new,bigger house for them to live in, (its in her name), has to demolish old one first, sends in the the demo men, house reduced to rubble, he's on the next plane home!........lovely. No need to kill the bitch!.

Good one!

Has anyone kept score for this week in Pattaya?

2 Farang driving off roofs to their deaths. One Thai BG stabbed to death.

We're still down by one.

we dont know the whole story.

we just know an old english guy killed his cheating prostitute girlfriend after he had set her up in business.

i'm with the old bugger on this one and i hope he is ok. 62 is a ripe old age to be doing a bit of bird, although at least he wont have to worry about visa runs for the next 10 years or so.

it seems some people forget that behind the smiles some of these hookers are the scum of the earth.

One day this young girl is riding a buffalo in Esan the next she is sold or traded and has to f##k fat old white pigs. Do you think maybe she has been lied and cheated too.

My condolencies to the girls family and a small amount of sympathy for the old fool. Has it occured to anybody that if Thai law was not so ###### protectionist then foreigners could own land or businesses here in their own names. As it stands Thais are well aware we have zilch rights here and this breeds a lottery ticket mentality and we are the tickets. Anyway I suspect we are due a severe recession and Thailand will become so desperate for foreign currency that the powers that be finally give us the rights that Thais would have in many other countries.

I think she deserves what she got - a lesson to all those con-artist prostitutes down in Pattaya. :o

These silly old fools give all of us a bad reputation for being the same.

I sympathize with the old guy. He could have paid 10,000 baht and got away with it.

Wouldn't you do the same if someone took your life savings?

The only sensible thing I have read in this post

Siding with the murderer? I'm glad I'm not your Thai wife. I would hate to see what you do to Thai women when you get angry.

Edited by Thaible

Read the tone of the posts on this thread.

AH, the voice of reason.

poor girl. Poor old fella. We live in interesting times.

Here we go again.....Pity.

look people, and especially to the dottering old falang who continue to think that these beautifull young thai godd'ess's actually fancy them i have some top advice for you to ponder over whilst you are crying into your chang.

its really simple, consider this and save the condo for youself as you will need somewere to live when you finally acept that lovely young things are only around for the money which is not very hard to work out is it?

IF IT FLOATS, FLY'S OR WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, YOU MUST RENT IT.

this is a sure fire way never to be disapointed in the land of smiles .

chock dee kup to you old boys and remember the golden rule is never ever let a thai girl know how much money you have.

i only have 20 years experience and still learning.

:D:D:o:D:D love this forum as it gives me a top laugh every day at falang follies