Where did you go to get your visa?

I am planning on Vientiane as I heard it was the most friendly and efficient of consulates in neighboring countries, but I would like to hear other options as well! I heard that for getting a non-immigration "B" in Burma was nearly impossible now. Please tell me about your suggestions!

It makes a difference on based upon what you apply for a visa and if it is a single or multiple you want.

If for a non-B without a WP nomally you only get a single entry and some companies sent their employers to a particulair consulate because they have good experiences with them.

It makes a difference on based upon what you apply for a visa and if it is a single or multiple you want.

If for a non-B without a WP nomally you only get a single entry and some companies sent their employers to a particulair consulate because they have good experiences with them.

non-b for me!

Edited by yzak

@Mario

Oh I see, thank you very much. I only ask because my company doesnt have a particular consulate and because I hear so much about some consulates being "better" than others. Want to make it seem less like a crapshoot.

I am going for a non-immigration "B" without a WP single entry. I am in Mae Sai so Burma and Vientiane are the two closest. However, I am willing to travel far and wide if there is better service elsewhere.

Unless you have a approval letter for a work permit application you will not get a non-b visa at any nearby location unless you are going to be working as a teacher.

With just company documents you might get one in Singapore.