What should I do next?

I've been here in Thailand now 5 months and I want to stay here 3 months more. But, as the visa situation is what it is now, I really don't know what to do. I might get a work from here in november.. Does anyone got good ideas what I should do? Can I get 1 more Tourist visa and get back to Thailand?

I'm Finnish passport holder... My English isn't perfect, hopefully you understand what I mean..

Here is my "visa history":

2012:

-One 60+30 days Tourist visa

-3 Visa runs to Ranong 14days each (there's a one overstay, 1 day).

-One 30 days stamp (after that I visited Finland for 10 days.)

-Two 60+30 days Tourist visas (I should get my latest 30 days extension in 5th of september.)

Please, not those "wise ass" comment. I can't start business, I don't wanna get married or have kids, language school is big no for me...

Considering the last sentence of your post...you only have one option and that is trying to get another tourist Visa somewhere. Vientiane would probably be the best bet.

Considering all the time you are spending in Thailand, why is language school a "big no" for you? Seems like an ED Visa is exactly what you need and would take care of your problems.

If I get one more Tourist visa, do they let me into Thailand?

Well, language school is huge problem for me because I'm 75% deaf. And I really don't want use that as any special reason, to get some "special visa" (is there any?).

I wanna live as "normal" people do.

I can't get retirement papers yet... Maybe in few years I'll get them.

Edited by JustJay

You could get another tourist visa.

Or you could do a border run for 15 days after your 30 day extension for your 60 day entry. Then get a 30 day extension of the 15 day visa exempt entry (new rule 29th of this month). That would get you to November.

Edit: You will not have a problem doing any of the above There are no restrictions on tourist visa entries and you do not have a recent history of in/out visa exempt entries.

Or you could do a border run for 15 days after your 30 day extension for you 60 day entry. Then get a 30 day extension of the 15 day visa exempt entry (new rule 29th of this month). That would get you to November.

Edit: You will not have a problem doing any of the above There are no restriction on tourist visa entries and you do not have a recent history of in/out visa exempt entries.

Can you explain that little bit more specific? I had a little bit problems understanding what you mean... (thx to my crappy english)..

My visa will expire 6th of september (i'll go to immigration 5th of september to get 30days extension). I'm located in Phuket.

Thanks!

Edited by JustJay

Just relax! Forget border run from phuket.

After your 30 days extension book flight with airasia to udon Thani. Book 2 to 3 weeks in advance to get cheaper price.

Go to top mansion for the night, next day go to bus station for the 2 pm bus to Vientiane. In Vientiane get a tourist visa with 2 entries, and you will be good for another 6 months.

Edited by bitcoinman

Or you could do a border run for 15 days after your 30 day extension for your 60 day entry. Then get a 30 day extension of the 15 day visa exempt entry (new rule 29th of this month). That would get you to November.

Edit: You will not have a problem doing any of the above There are no restriction on tourist visa entries and you do not have a recent history of in/out visa exempt entries.

Can you explain that little bit more specific? I had a little bit problems understanding what you mean... (thx to my crappy english)..

My visa will expire 6th of september (i'll go to immigration 5th of september to get 30days extension). I'm located in Phuket.

Thanks!

The 30 day extension will get you to the 5th of October. Then make a border crossing and get 15 day visa exempt entry which would get you to Oct.19th. Then apply for a 30 day extension of your 15 day entry that would get you to about the 18th of November.

There are new rules that allow for the 30 day extension of your 15 day entry.

Just relax!

After your 30 days extension book flight with airasia to udon Thani. Book 2 to 3 weeks in advance to get cheaper price.

Go to top mansion for the night, next day go to bus station for the 2 pm bus to Vientiane. In Vientiane get a tourist visa with 2 entries, and you will be good for another 6 months.

Is it really that easy? Damn, I should do that then...

Do I need to fly back to thailand or can I take a bus? I've never been in Viantiane before. Last time I did trip to KL get my latest Tourist visa, in july..

Thanks!

The 30 day extension will get you to the 5th of October. Then make a border crossing and get 15 day visa exempt entry which would get you to Oct.19th. Then apply for a 30 day extension of your 15 day entry that would get you to about the 18th of November.

There are new rules that allow for the 30 day extension of your 15 day entry.

That sounds pretty easy too..

Thx!

Just relax!

Is it really that easy? Damn, I should do that then...

Do I need to fly back to thailand or can I take a bus? I've never been in Viantiane before. Last time I did trip to KL get my latest Tourist visa, in july..

You can take a bus, but it is a long ride and Air Asia tickets are cheap and lots of people (including myself) opt for that option.