Where can I find business or investor networks within Thailand?

Yes this is blatantly asking, and if this is not your style, then please pass by this thread. I however believe in never leaving a stoned unturned.

Due to the number of partners needed in Thailand to form a business and also the capital needed to acquire a work permit for myself, I am looking to make some connections for a few things such as business partner and/or possibly a silent partner or 2. I am an American, so I can take advantage of Treaty of Amity.

I have produced films in the US and will be producing one here in Thailand in the coming months. I would like to form a Thai company here to support the film as well as launch a production company in Bangkok. I do have the know-how and experience and have made the appropriate connections and research here in Thailand over the past 2 years for this. In the last year I have also shot and produced 3 movies, with one of these already complete and having successfully screened at Cannes.

Link to the movie screened at Cannes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v/qycleoxfDLc

Link to my Cinematography Reel:

Any advice and/or help is much appreciated.

Thanks Charlie, sorry about that. Have not posted much here before.

Here is the correct link to the movie screened at Cannes as the prior link seems to jumbled somehow when posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Not having much luck so far OP,

First -wrong sub forum

Second - bad links

Third - no links at all

Wish you luck ! :-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

First: Twice I have posted from the iPhone app, perhaps the app needs to be tweaked.

Second: I believe I mentioned I don't post here often. Posted in General, it wasn't in another forum with a completely off-topic post.

Third: Are you contributing to this post? If not, don't discourage others and kindly move along as your reply has no point or relevance to addressing the topic.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

- Groucho Marx

Well my friend as you can see from my post in has a smiley face within it and I also wished you luck.

But as you have replied in such a manner allow me to retort.

May I suggest if your looking for investors in your start up ,

Don't come across as inempt by not being able to navigate something as simple as a Forum.

And certainly dont piss someone off who may well of been interested in entering discussions with you to see you buisiness plan.

And again I wish you luck , seems you might need it more than me.

P.s you might want to put that link up now

Edited by N47HAN

Well my friend as you can see from my post in has a smiley face within it and I also wished you luck.

But as you have replied in such a manner allow me to retort.

May I suggest if your looking for investors in your start up ,

Don't come across as inempt by not being able to navigate something as simple as a Forum.

And certainly dont piss someone off who may well of been interested in entering discussions with you to see you buisiness plan.

And again I wish you luck , seems you might need it more than me.

P.s you might want to put that link up now

Oh, sorry about that! I must have misunderstood your intentions of pointing out flaws and not contributing. I had no idea that you meant you were interested. Thanks for the hi-jack.