Looking for information moving back to Europe

johnmcedinghburg

Hi I hope i could have some help and information from you.

We are selling our Villa here in Saraphee and when we sold it we want to move back to Spain

as we dont want to wait for the last day to organize our moving I would like to have Some help About THE following

1. What company is reliable to move around 2m2 personal things.

2. What air companys are accepting animales as we have 3 Cats'.

Thanks in advance for your input,

Regards

Jme

Try Thai Exports, Baan Tawai, Hang Dong--boss is called John Green--they should be able to sort out the transport of your items from CNX to Spain.

Shipping animals is more complicated since you need various tests on the cats to be completed and the test results accepted by the European country to which the cats will be traveling, and this can take some time; a good vet should be able to give you the info.

EDIT--sorry, just re-read your post and you ask about Airlines that will send animals--as far as I know, most of the recognized carriers will ship animals, a friend of mine sent her cat with Thai Air.

Edited by haybilly

Try Thai Exports, Baan Tawai, Hang Dong--boss is called John Green--they should be able to sort out the transport of your items from CNX to Spain.

Shipping animals is more complicated since you need various tests on the cats to be completed and the test results accepted by the European country to which the cats will be traveling, and this can take some time; a good vet should be able to give you the info.

EDIT--sorry, just re-read your post and you ask about Airlines that will send animals--as far as I know, most of the recognized carriers will ship animals, a friend of mine sent her cat with Thai Air.

Used this company before, very good. Cant seem to find his number anymore though.

I have lived in Pattaya for over seven years. I imported numerous items from UK to Pattaya and now the said items I wish to transport back to the UK. I have, today, accepted a quote from Allied Pickfords at, in the round, 50,000 bahts for up to 4.4 cubic metres. My boxes will be packed by said firm and to keep my costs very cheap they will wait until they have other people wanting to send items back to the UK - I forget the term they use for several people sharing one ship-container. Whilst my post relates to Thailand - UK, I know they will quote you from wherever to wherever. If needs be send me a pm and I will give you details of the guy I am dealing with from Allied Pickfords office in Bangkok. If you do not know, Pickfords are the major removals firm in the UK and have been in business for over 200 years. Mods, I hope this reply does not breach any forum rules.