laab is delicious

silomplaya

Already I am lost.

I love laab - my favorite dish in Thailand - as others said with extra mint, so the headine was great!

But then I got lost with the talk about a lady, rich, from Germany, and then something about white boys and a back alley - is there a connection with laab ??

Maybe it is best I don't know

Edited by californiabeachboy

Already I am lost.

I love laab - my favorite dish in Thailand - as others said with extra mint, so the headine was great!

But then I got lost with the talk about a lady, rich, from Germany, and then something about white boys and a back alley - is there a connection with laab ??

Maybe it is best I don't know

i am walking with a friend in bkk we stop and chat with a matured thai beauty who is working in germany, she likes me and my friend so she invites us to eat laab and mussels with her and shouts leos for hours on end and we have a great time ,proof farang is not just looked at as a walking atm and the novelty still hasnt worn off for young white men in los . ;) Edited by silomplaya
  • Like 1

"the novelty still hasnt worn off for young white men in los . wink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png"

If she works in Germany, I doubt that it has anything to do with novelty. And trust me there is no where in BKK where people think white tourists are a novelty. They are as common place as beggars and flea bitten dogs.

• Like 1

"the novelty still hasnt worn off for young white men in los . wink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png"

If she works in Germany, I doubt that it has anything to do with novelty. And trust me there is no where in BKK where people think white tourists are a novelty. They are as common place as beggars and flea bitten dogs.

yeah but he is a Playa

well if you know the right soi and speak a little bit of thai combined with style and charisma you might find yourself a novelty in los too.

My advice lose the pad thai / samsong stained chang singlet at home find a clean shirt and some axe , u might even find your self a novelty amongst the fungus riddled,stinking ,balding,glasses , letting themselfs go types yapping on about how things have changed in los