looking for Jiaogulan Plant

samuijoe

Hi there,

my name is joe Im retire in Chaiyaphum Isan and looking for jiaogulan plant from Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai

can someone help me to find or to get.

All company only want sell the Tea but not a plant.

I like the fresh leave for Salat.

joe

What is it in Thai? (Written in Thai, not Romanization of the Thai.)

เจี่ยวกู่หลัน

Or something close to that... my wife's not here at the moment to double-check it.

Good luck finding the plants, I've been taking it in capsules and drinking the brew.

Xian Cao

Five leave ginseng (Thailand)

เจียวกู้หลาน หรือ เจียวกู่หลาน

เจียวกู้หลาน หรือ เจียวกู่หลาน - JIAOGULAN ( GYNOSTEMMA PENTAPHYLLUM )เจียวกู้หลาน หรือ เจียวกู่หลาน ( JIAOGULAN ) เป็นพืชเถาที่มีสรรพคุณ และมีประโยชน์ต่อร่างกาย ที่รู้จักของชาวจีนตั้งแต่อดีตเป็นอย่างดี ได้รับสมญานามว่า เซียนเถา ( XIANCAO ) แปลว่าสมุนไพรอมตะหรือ โสมใต้ ( Southern Ginseng ) และของ ญี่ปุ่น เรียกว่า อมาซาซูรู มีคุณประโยชน์ที่พร้อมสรรทั้งในเชิงป้องกันและบำรุงร่างกาย จนได้รับ ความสนใจจาก นัก วิทยาศาสตร์ ในต่างประเทศในการค้นคว้าวิจัย ถึงสรรพคุณ ของเจียวกู้หลาน หรือ เจียวกู่หลาน

(JIAOGULAN ) โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งในประเทศไทยจนได้การยกย่องให้เป็น สุดยอดของสมุนไพรแห่งชาติ ปี 2548

What is it in Thai? (Written in Thai, not Romanization of the Thai.)

เจี่ยวกู่หลัน

Or something close to that... my wife's not here at the moment to double-check it.

Good luck finding the plants, I've been taking it in capsules and drinking the brew.

jiaogulan เจียวกู  หลาน

Send Cory an email. She grows it. You will have to go and get it though, she's out on the road to Ob Khan Gorge. 2kms from Canal Rd.

http://www.asianhealingartscenter.com/jiaogulan.htm

I live in Chaiyaphum may be 800 or 1.000 km far away

So what, they can pack them in boxes, put them on a bus and you will have them in a day.

body{zoom:135%!important;}