Where to find mop/wet cloths

intel4004

Those are great mops. There is a lady that sells them on Wualai Road about 50 meters from Chiang Mai Gate on the left side of the street. She is there almost every night with her great little stall on the sidewalk.

Those are great mops. There is a lady that sells them on Wualai Road about 50 meters from Chiang Mai Gate on the left side of the street. She is there almost every night with her great little stall on the sidewalk.

Will be going to the Saturday night market this week so will check it out, thanks

Will be going to the Saturday night market this week so will check it out, thanks

Be sure to inform her what an inconvenience she causes blocking the sidewalk wink.png

• Like 1

How do you know she's blocking anything?

Maybe I'll wait till after I've paid for said item!

I don't, but it sounds like she's on the pavement, so her stall is just one of those that you had a good rant about in an earlier post, which you illustrated with a photo of a motorbike parked on the pavement, but with room to walk around whilst staying on said pavement. (Take another breath).

How do you know she's blocking anything?

Maybe I'll wait till after I've paid for said item!

I don't, but it sounds like she's on the pavement, so her stall is just one of those that you had a good rant about in an earlier post, which you illustrated with a photo of a motorbike parked on the pavement, but with room to walk around whilst staying on said pavement. (Take another breath).

Oh dear, honestly mate you are indeed sad if you are picking me up on this, on this thread. Please stick with the theme of the post and redirect your nit picking in the appropriate thread and I'm sure you know which one that is.

Oh and please put it in some context so we all know where we stand for other posters sake. Then will I reply appropriately.