Best SIM for 4G/LTE near Asoke in BKK for 60 days?

JThai

Hey guys,

Brand new here. Need advice. I'll be staying for 60 days in the Asoke area and I really need to make sure I can stay connected to the internet so I want to make sure that I have LTE service to fall back on should the hotel internet go down. From what I gather True Move H is the prepaid sim to get for 4G but I'm so confused on how to actually get my hands on one. In the past every sim I try to get at the airport they always tell me the one I want is not sold there and sell something different.

1. What is the best prepaid sim for LTE in BKK near Asoke? Can you give me a URL or the exact name to ask for?
  2. Where can I actually purchase this sim?
  3. Can I keep this sim working for 60 days? It would be nice if I could keep the number for when I return a couple months later.
  4. Any things to look out for?

Thanks!

I'm sure you've probably already seen this:

TRUE H 4G LTE Network Service Area (Thailand Area Coverage) on 2100 MHz

AIS (Bangkok Area) 4G LTE Trial Coverage Area Rama I | Changwattana Road | Mahasarakarm University | Rajabhat Mahasarakarm University

AIS Trial Partners:

TOT's Broadband Wireless Access, 20 MHz LTE Technology Trial in the 2300 MHz band with Time Division Duplex (TDD) Project (eventually on 2100 MHz)

4G Mobile Telecommunication, 10+10 MHz LTE Technology Trial in 1800 MHz with Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) Project agreement with WTO.

DTAC (Bangkok Area) 4G LTE Trial Coverage Area on 850, 1800, 2100 MHz

What type of mobile phone do you have?

I have an iPhone 5 purchased in Canada. I went to Terminal 21 and the True Move shop on the 6th floor (I live at Asoke). I got the 4G sim but because my iPhone is from Canada I cannot use the 4G network here in Thailand- that is what the shop told me. That said, the 3G service on my 4G sim is fast and reliable.