The Residence Receipt for ALIENS in Thailand

Alfa

Hi,

I've been here in Thailand many years and have a young tgf, and I'm happy enough.

When you change your address, The Immigration give you a paper which calls RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION. This paper you have to keep it in your passport.

Recently one of these days at the past, I noticed that this RECEIPT has an address which is an address of an ALIEN who is me. Haaaaa Ha Ha

Now I feel that I belong to another planet.

Is the development so high in the west, that's why we become Aliens here in Thailand ?

• Like 2

JUst for fun....I am an alien too...In USA I am also an alien, but in Australia and England I am a non-Citizen...I prefer the term alien

In law, an alien is a person in a country who is not a national of that country,[1] though definitions and terminology differs to some degree.

The term "alien" is derived from the Latin alienus, meaning stranger, foreign.

In the United States, an alien is "any person not a citizen or national of the United States

LIke our friens Mr. Spock said: Live long and prosper !

• Like 1

When I worked in Kenya I had a ID card with my picture and thumb print on it - Headed Republic of Kenya - Alien Certificate. So I always liked the fact that I could tell people that I was actually a Certified Alien - eat your heart out Mr Spock wanabees