Just read as a lawyer some guy buying condo with girl friend.

Strangebrew

I hope you read this don't buy condo with girlfriend Buy it on your own in your name only. That way we don't read about another farang homeless on the streets in Thailand. As far as your ex You can force her to sign by going thru the courts. Clue 1 is she is eager to sign Clue 2 she will I can't make payment on loan so you not wanting to lose what you paid mak payments once paid out the door you go. Screwed blued and tatooed.cheesy.gif

strangebrew.........................strange post! If my translation is correct you are recommending to buy a condo in your name only?

And that of course makes just plain common sense particularly if money is short.

But there are others out there who have bucketloads of the stuff,and if out of a kind heart they want to buy their lady a condo in her name ....well why not!

But there are others out there who have bucketloads of the stuff,and if out of a kind heart they want to buy their lady a condo in her name ....well why not!

There arent many kind-hearted farangs with loads of stuff in thaIand. And then i doubt those with big money are buying condos in bar industry girls names..............lol.