Does anyone know about the new kids indoor play centre opening in Pattaya ?

My son discovered a website that is for a new kids indoor activity centre called the fun castle http://www.thefuncastle.com but it seems to be a temporary page and there is no real information other than saying that it is coming soon to Pattaya, maybe they still building the website so I have emailed them just now on the email which is on the website for more info but can't get it through to the kids that we have to wait for a reply so I would be grateful if anyone knew anything about it and could pass on some details as to where and when etc, thanks in advance for any help

I think your son has found the S and M bondage and torture place on 3rd by the Buffalo bar. Lots of role play goes on there...........

Actually thats my attempt at humour, if i was a betting man i would say you were trying to plug a business you have an interest in as its an interesting first post.

I think your son has found the S and M bondage and torture place on 3rd by the Buffalo bar. Lots of role play goes on there...........

Actually thats my attempt at humour, if i was a betting man i would say you were trying to plug a business you have an interest in as its an interesting first post.

when he first told me about it thats what I thought also but unfortunately like yourself I was also wrong, but seriously it is a kids place and if I had the money I would have done sonething like this a long time ago because after becoming a father I soon discovered how little there is here for kids especially public parks

UPDATE; Just received an email from [email protected] telling me they are planning to be open early December and that the place is on the dark side soi 89 sukhumvit less than 2 kilometres from sukhumvit, they tell me it will have the biggest indoor slides in Asia and probably further, over 1500 square metres with onsite parking and will be suitable for crawling babies to adults "yes" they said the parents can go on most things with their kids especially the slides, full onsite restaurant, kids clubs, after school clubs etc etc and they said they would be adding more info to the temporary webpage hopefully this week, the kids have been excited since discovering it and now so am I ha ha "sounds exciting"

With an instinct as sharp as your's Dave then please have a look at the racecard at Kempton & give me a tip for the 3.30 biggrin.png

• Like 1