NFL American Football Coverage on TrueVisions 2014

grantbkk

I contacted TrueVisions today as there is no NFL schedule posted anywhere including ASN for week one set to begin Friday morning. It was explained to me that contract negotiations are in progress and no contract has been signed. He also insisted that they will have the games beginning this Friday. Does anyone have any credible information about this season's coverage?

No reason to worry about it - just get an NFL Gamepass subscription. US 99 to watch all your favorite team games and streams in very good quality HD over a True 6mbit connection. They have other packages available as well. A group of 5 teachers split the cost for a total season package between all of us and we have access to NFL Network as well. Best value.

NFL personally makes me yawn - 30 seconds of huddle/commercial followed by 4 seconds of action......but - I'll bet you can subscribe to the NFL on line and catch every game - if you have a smart TV even better.......

Just a suggestion.....

No reason to worry about it - just get an NFL Gamepass subscription. US 99 to watch all your favorite team games and streams in very good quality HD over a True 6mbit connection. They have other packages available as well. A group of 5 teachers split the cost for a total season package between all of us and we have access to NFL Network as well. Best value.

Regular season NFL Gamepass is $130 and $199 if you include playoffs and Superbowl.

I get all NFL games on my computer , but you pay for the service . 199 dollars a year or 3payments .It is great , can watch any game and can watch the 1 am games when you wake up . Same with MLB .clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif True would be very limited and you have to watch the few games they show , if they show any at all . Soccer bores me to death .

Edited by muffy
  • Like 1

The September Truevisions guide shows some NFL on True Sports 3, but most likely just highlights. That said, it doesn't give programming details for non peak hours which is when the live games will be. No sign whether ASN will be showing games as they did last season.

ASN posted the following to their Facebook page today:

Dear ASN fans,

We apologize for the delay in announcing the NFL 2014/15 schedule. We are pleased to inform you that ASN will broadcast NFL Live in Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, Brunei, Cambodia & Laos.

Please check out our ASN website (www.asn.tv) and join our Facebook page to get the latest news.

For viewers who are in other countries such as Hong Kong, Taiwan and Thailand, please check with your local broadcasters for more information.

ASN

So no Thailand?

-Mestizo

ASN posted the following to their Facebook page today:

Dear ASN fans,

We apologize for the delay in announcing the NFL 2014/15 schedule. We are pleased to inform you that ASN will broadcast NFL Live in Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, Brunei, Cambodia & Laos.

Please check out our ASN website (www.asn.tv) and join our Facebook page to get the latest news.

For viewers who are in other countries such as Hong Kong, Taiwan and Thailand, please check with your local broadcasters for more information.

ASN

So no Thailand?

-Mestizo[/quote

True carry ASN 1& 2, so I'm fully expecting to see live NFL......

I contacted ASN and true. True says that they will be televising NFL on ASN this season beginning with today's game at 0730. The reason that the schedule hasn't been updated is that they have not received info form ASN. Is you go to ASN's website there is no info beyond yesterday. I contacted ASN via email and the apologized for the schedule problem with no commitment of when it will be updated. They said that they will be televising NFL beginning today but that i should contact true regarding the viewing the ASN broadcasts in Thailand. Guess we'll see in about 2.5 hours.

It's finally over with a Seattle win. I'm not sure whether there was more repeats of boat races and the "sight" commercial than football. I guess we'll see what happens with the Sunday schedule which should be aired starting at 0000 Monday morning! Still no update on ASN schedule website.

I received a FB post yesterday from ASN that announced their NFL coverage foe all over Asia. It also said if you live in Thailand contact your service provider. TrueVisions said Monday's games are on True Sports 4 HD channel 669. I suspect there is an issue between TV and ASN regarding the contract (again).

I can't find it on 669 but True have updated the schedule on ASN2 for three live and two "first air" games (just like last year), Sunday's games, starting at 0000 on Monday morning. They have yet to update their schedule for Monday nights two games but ASN has updated theirs through 16 September.

If it's like the broadcast yesterday it more like watching a rerun of the same commercial over and over again with an occasional "football break"!

Edited by wayned