Cheap flights to Cambodia for 2 week trip followed by return to BKK?

RichardThailand

Does anyone have any suggestions on airlines that give good prices for return trips to Cambodia? I would like to go there for a couple of weeks apply for a Thai tourist visa and then return to BKK. Is it easier or cheaper to fly to PP or Siem Reap? In the past I have been to both places a couple of times so on this visit I am not really bothered if I was to go to either city.

Also look at Cambodia Angkor Air, they have promotions sometimes that make them the cheapest. They offer a free check-in bag and fly from BKK instead of AirAsia's DMK. Actually I like AirAsia, I have flown with them dozens of times and never had a cancelled flight, or even a late one as far as I can remember. For that short one hour flight they are hard to beat because you don't need to pay for a seat even if you're tall.

Also look at Cambodia Angkor Air, they have promotions sometimes that make them the cheapest. They offer a free check-in bag and fly from BKK instead of AirAsia's DMK. Actually I like AirAsia, I have flown with them dozens of times and never had a cancelled flight, or even a late one as far as I can remember. For that short one hour flight they are hard to beat because you don't need to pay for a seat even if you're tall.

I would agree about Air Asia - pretty much the same experience as DEQ. Worth joining their loyalty program and getting the emails - some of their offers are incredible but you have to be quick!

Edited by VBF

Air Asia is very cheap -- I used them recently for the first time, and the flights themselves were fine. But I found it impossible to make changes online (in my case, I needed to change a flight date) despite the fact that their website seems to support making such changes. Eventually I had to go to an office to do it in person. Caveat emptor….